The BMW SIM 120 Cup is a 6-event tournament that concludes at the end of the year in a grand final. From January to November qualified racers drive in teams of two on legendary tracks. The winners of each round get $2,400 and a ticket to the December final in Munich, Germany.
- Round 1: Daytona International Speedway (USA), January 12
- Round 2: Sebring International Speedway (USA), March 1
- Round 3: Nürburgring (GER), May 10
- Round 4: Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps (BEL), July 5
- Round 5: Road Atlanta (USA), September 20
- Round 6: Autodromo Jose Carlos Pace (BRA), November 8
- Round 7: Grand Final, December 5
Over 600 people participate in qualifying for any given race with a final 50 getting a chance to race. A race day features a 10-minute qualifying and a 2-hour endurance race afterwards.
You can follow the action on iRacing's YouTube channel.