The 2020 iRacing Rallycross World Championship is an annual series which features the best rally drivers on iRacing. Seasoned racers such as Bobby Zalenski and Mitchell deJong compete for $25,000 in a merciless 9-round series.
The new schedule will include two visits to Hell Lankebanen, iRacing’s newest rallycross course, as well as return visits to many of last season’s premier tracks. The championship will conclude on December 5 with the second of two visits to Sonoma Raceway.
- Round 1: Lånkebanen (Hell RX), September 26
- Round 2: Daytona International Speedway - Long , October 10
- Round 3: Atlanta Motor Speedway - Long , October 17
- Round 4: Iowa Speedway Raceway, October 24
- Round 5: Lånkebanen (Hell RX), October 31
- Round 6: Sonoma Raceway, November 7
- Round 7: Lucas Oil Raceway, November 14
- Round 8: Phoenix International Raceway , November 21
- Round 9: Sonoma Raceway, December 5
You can follow the action on iRacing's YouTube channel.