The drivers of the World of Outlaws NOS Energy Drink Sprint Car Championship Series are participating in a tournament-style event every week, with multiple races that award points to the top racers.
- Qualifying: Positions for the heat races are arranged
- Heat: 5-8 Racers compete in 5 races for a spot in the feature race.
- Feature: Main race with 20 drivers that fight for the most amount of points
There are also consolation races in which drivers that got unlucky in the heat races can earn a spot in the feature race.
The schedule of the 2020-2021 World of Outlaws NOS Energy Drink Sprint Car Championship Series takes viewers across the most famous dirt tracks in America.
- Round 1: Volusia Speedway Park, November 9
- Round 2: Knoxville Raceway, November 16
- Round 3: Fairbury American Legion Speedway, November 23
- Round 4: Limaland Motorsports Park, November 30
- Round 5: Lernerville Speedway, December 7
- Round 6: Weedsport Speedway, December 21
- Round 7: Eldora Speedway, January 4
- Round 8: Kokomo Speedway, January 11
- Round 9: Williams Grove Speedway, January 18
- Round 10: The Dirt Track at Charlotte, January 25
Live streams & VoDs
All races can be found on the iRacing YouTube channel: