Schedule and format
Trackmania Grand League is comprised of 6 steps taking place each week on Sunday. Each step allows players to gain points. The best 8 players at the end of the season are granted access to the playoffs.
A step is based on 6 races played on 6 different tracks in Lap mode. Players have to drive six laps on those tracks.
Fall Season 2020:
- Step 1: September, Sunday 13th 8 PM CEST
- Step 2: September, Sunday 20th 8 PM CEST
- Step 3: September, Sunday 27th 8 PM CEST
- Step 4: October, Sunday 4th, 8 PM CEST
- Step 5: October, Sunday 11th 8 PM CEST
- Step 6: October, Sunday 18th 8 PM CEST
- Playoffs: November, Sunday 1st 8 PM CEST
- Combine: November, Saturday 14th & Sunday 15th
Trackmania Grand League playoffs consist of four phases and start with eight players.
The map pack consists of five maps picked from the regular season. Playoff qualifiers are marked as bold.
|1st||Gwendal 'Gwen' Duparc||275 points|
|2nd||Carl-Antoni 'CarlJr.' Cloutier||187 points|
|3rd||Thomas 'Pac' Cole||176 points|
|4th||Valérian 'Papou' Ramamonjy||160 points|
|5th||Sébastien 'Affi' Affolter||139 points|
|6th||Tim 'Spam' Lunenburg||136 points|
|7th||Aurélien 'Aurel' Bouard||132 points|
|8th||Martin 'Kappa' Krompolc||126 points|
|9th||Dennis 'Massa' Lotze||124 points|
|10th||Marek 'tween' Pacher||99 points|
|11th||Marcin 'evoN' Szura||92 points|
|12th||Dennis 'Scrapie' Heinen||70 points|
|13th||Yann 'Yannex' Perroulaz||35 points|
|14th||Brendan 'Bren' Seve||32 points|
|15th||Burim 'riolu' Fejza||32 points|
|16th||Mateus 'matt' Bohrer||19 points|