The drivers of the World of Outlaws NOS Energy Drink Sprint Car Championship Series participate in a tournament-like event every week, with multiple races that award points to the top racers. Each race consists of these phases:
- A Qualifying in which the competitors fight for the best positions in the heat races.
- Five heat races in which five to eight racers compete for a spot in the feature race.
- A feature which is the main race with 20 drivers who battle for the most amount of points.
There are also consolation races in which drivers didn't qualify through heat races get another shot at making it to the feature race.
The schedule of the 2020-2021 World of Outlaws NOS Energy Drink Sprint Car Championship Series takes viewers and drivers to the most famous dirt tracks across America.
- Round 1: Volusia Speedway Park, November 9
- Round 2: Knoxville Raceway, November 16
- Round 3: Fairbury American Legion Speedway, November 23
- Round 4: Limaland Motorsports Park, November 30
- Round 5: Lernerville Speedway, December 7
- Round 6: Weedsport Speedway, December 21
- Round 7: Eldora Speedway, January 4
- Round 8: Kokomo Speedway, January 11
- Round 9: Williams Grove Speedway, January 18
- Round 10: The Dirt Track at Charlotte, January 25
Live streams & VoDs
All races can be found on the iRacing YouTube channel.