rFactor 2 Online week 9 reaches the sim at a crucial time. With the longevity of Motorsport Games still up for debate, the coming weeks of rFactor 2 content will be important for the sim’s survival.
Week 9 has landed and brings a wealth of new content with the highly anticipated debut of the intermediate F3 series, starting at Monza. Alongside that, the Formula E GEN3 DLC also makes its debut at the partnering test circuit.
rFactor 2 Online has been up and running since the beginning of October. However, if you are new to the fray, let us catch you up on what rFactor 2 Online is and how to get started.
rFactor 2 Online Week 9 Schedule: Daily Races
The perfect starting grid for anyone who may be new to rFactor 2 and just starting the online mode journey. This week features the same three classes of cars as previous weeks, but with slightly adjusted combinations. Attaining a silver saftey rating is achieved in these races. This unlocks access to the intermediate events.
Beginner Races – Every Hour
Open Wheel Sprint
- Car: Tatuus FT-50
- Track: Mores
- Car: Radical SR3-RSX
- Track: Nola Motorsport Park Layout B
BMW M2 Cup
- Car: BMW M2 CS
- Track: Portland International Raceway
Intermediate Races – Every 2 Hours
The intermediate races are getting more and more popular as the weeks progress—the debuting F3 sprint series is a welcomed addition to the open-wheel calendar. To follow them, the return of the Porsche Regional Trophy at VIR is the highlight of this week’s schedule.
F3 Sprint Series
- Cars: Tatuus MSV F3-020
- Track: Monza
Porsche Regional Trophy
- Cars: Porsche 992 Cup
- Track: Virginia International Raceway Full Course
Advanced Races – Every 3 Hours
In a similar tone to the intermediate races, the advanced races used to struggle to fill out multiple splits. However, with the full version of the online mode released two weeks ago, expect to see full lobbies across the splits, especially with the ever-popular Vanwall LMH in rotation this week.
- Cars: Vanwall LMH 2022
- Track: Bahrain Internation Circuit Outer Loop
rFactor 2 Online Week 9 Schedule: Weekly Races
Weekly Touring Car Open
- Date: Tuesday, 5th December
- Car: BTCC Pack (BMW 330e M Sport, Cupra Leon, Honda Civic Type R, Ford Focus ST, Hyundai i30 Fastback N, Infiniti Q50, Toyota Corolla GR Sport, Vauxhall Astra)
- Track: Toban RP (Long)
Weekly GT3 Open
- Date: Tuesday, 5th December
- Car: (Aston Martin Vantage GT3, Audi R8 GT3 2018, Audi R8 GT3 2019, Bentley Continental GT3 2017, Bentley Continental GT3 2020, BMW M4 GT3, BMW M6 GT3, Callaway Corvette GT3-R, Ferrari 488 GT3 Evo 2020, McLaren 650S GT3, McLaren 720S GT3, Mercedes-AMG GT3, Porsche 911 GT3 R, Radical RXC Turbo GT3)
- Track: Nürburgring (GP)
rFactor 2 Online Week 9 Schedule: Special Event
Week 9’s special event takes place at the Formula E test circuit. The GEN3 Formula E car has had no usage within rFactor 2 Online up to this point. The GEN3 car is one of the rFactor 2 exclusives, this event isn’t available anywhere else and may not appear in rotation again for a long time. Make sure you take advantage of this week’s special event!
- Date: Saturday, 9th December
- Car: Formula E GEN3 2023
- Track: Formula E Test Circuit
What do you think of the rFactor 2 Online week 9’s schedule? Let us know over on X @OverTake_gg or in the comments below!