WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a Content Moderator who keeps track of content uploaded by the community, specifically mods and community-created files. You will check if uploads comply with our website’s Terms of Service and do not contain any unauthorized copies of other people’s work.
You will work with other website moderators to ensure the trouble-free operation of the OverTake website and prevent the hosting of any illegal or stolen content, as well as other uploads that do not comply with our Terms of Service.
WHAT YOUR TASKS ARE
- Ensuring users stick to the Terms of Service when uploading community-created files or mods.
- Checking uploads for integrity and weed out work that is uploaded without permission.
- Investigate reported content and files.
- Engaging the community in a friendly, but firm way to resolve potential violations of our Terms of Service.
WHAT YOU BRING ALONG
- Passion for virtual racing and motorsport
- A deep knowledge of racing simulations and racing games as well as the modding scene
- Good English skills
- Good team mentality
- Capability to quickly evaluate content and take appropriate action
WHAT COMES NEXT
If you’ve made it this far, don’t keep us waiting. Apply today by sending your Letter of Motivation, CV and examples of your work to email@example.com!
We are looking forward to every unique application we receive because we value both diversity and the passion that fuels us.