WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a Forum Moderator to manage our community specifically in the forums of the OverTake website. You will take care of reports, moderate forum threads and posts, and take appropriate action if users do not behave according to the Terms of Service, stray too far away from discussion topics, and more.
You will work closely with website moderators and volunteers to ensure the trouble-free operation of the OverTake forums, as well as keep a pleasant atmosphere for the community. You are friendly, but know when to be firm and enforce rules without micromanaging ongoing discussions.
WHAT YOUR TASKS ARE
- Ensuring forum users stick to the Terms of Service and keep a generally friendly, constructive discussion culture.
- Tracking and verifying new postings in the forum.
- Evaluating appropriate responses to reported posts or threads.
- Engaging the community in a friendly way and encourage civilized, constructive discussion.
- Encouraging the forum to be a lively hub for any discussion relating to sim racing and racing games.
WHAT YOU BRING ALONG
- Passion for virtual racing and motorsport
- Preferably experience in community management and moderation, particularly in forums
- Good English skills
- Good team mentality
- Creative thinking on how to drive engagement in the forums
WHAT COMES NEXT
If you’ve made it this far, don’t keep us waiting. Apply today by sending your Letter of Motivation, CV and examples of your work to email@example.com!
We are looking forward to every unique application we receive because we value both diversity and the passion that fuels us.