WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a Moderator based in Europe. You will take care of comment and forum thread moderation, manage reported comments, threads and content, and take appropriate action if users stray too far off the original topic, use unwelcome language, post links or content that violate the Terms of Service, and more.
You will work closely with other moderators and volunteers to ensure the trouble-free operation of our website and/or Discord server regarding community interaction. You are friendly, but know when to be firm and enforce rules without micromanaging ongoing discussions.
WHAT YOUR TASKS ARE
- Ensure website users stick to the Terms of Service and keep a generally friendly, constructive discussion culture.
- Tracking and verifying new postings in the forum or in the content section.
- Evaluate appropriate responses to reported posts or content.
- Engage the community in a friendly way and encourage civilized, constructive discussion.
WHAT YOU BRING ALONG
- Passion for virtual racing and motorsport
- Preferably experience in community management and moderation, experience with Discord servers is a plus
- Good English skills
- Good team mentality
WHAT COMES NEXT
If you’ve made it this far, don’t keep us waiting. Apply today by sending your Letter of Motivation, CV and examples of your work to email@example.com!
We are looking forward to every unique application we receive because we value both diversity and the passion that fuels us.