The Season 2 update to The Crew Motorfest is available now. Including fixes and new features, the headline addition is the Ken Block- and Hoonigan-inspired Gymkhana Grid Masters Playlist.
The Ken Block-founded company is the star of the Gymkhana Grid Masters playlist in The Crew Motorfest season 2 update! With a unique layout, on a separate dedicated island, sits the Gymkhana Grid Masters playlists. Could this update revive the Motorfest player base?
From tyre rendering bugs to livery editor changes. The vehicle adjustments section of the new Season 2 of The Crew Motorfest patch notes is a good step in the right direction for Ubisoft.
- The Crew 2 Season 9 vehicles and vanities content are now available in Motorfest.
- Fixed some bugs in displaying vanities.
- Gold and Violet Window tints are now correctly displayed in the vehicle customization menu.
- Fixed Lamborghini Terzo Millennio tyre rendering.
- Manual shift gear animation is no longer present for Bugatti La Voiture Noire.
- Porsche 911 GT exhausts no longer have a pink outline.
- Gearshifting animation is no longer missing when shifting up for the Chevrolet Impala Sport Sedan.
- Fixed the driving animation on the digital dashboard while in interior view for Koenigsegg Regera and Maserati MC12.
- Scale, Free Scale, Skew and Transparency options are now functional in the livery editor.
- Fixed several issues with livery shapes.
Season 2 brings a whole host of changes and bug fixes to the game’s playlists. From simple instruction changes to full challenge overhauls. The Crew Motorfest Season 2 steps up its game nicely and adds a decent range of variety to a somewhat underappreciated racing title.
- Fixed the inconsistency between description and steps to complete for several challenges.
- “Retro Top Driver” challenge now unlocks after completing the requirement at the “Grand Race”.
- Fixed “A.L. Night Menace” challenge to unlock after satisfying all the mentioned conditions.
- “Alpha Retro Racer” challenge now unlocks even when changing visual parts on the specified vehicle.
- “Alpha Bully” Challenge now unlocks after fulfilling the given conditions.
- “Retro Expert” Challenge now unlocks after fulfilling the given conditions.
- “Act 7 : 24h of Hanauma” event now has a dynamic weather change.
- Fixed several bugs concerning FEATS
Whilst a small section of the update, complaints have been listened to regardless. The issues with achievements appear to have been addressed. Specifically on the Xbox version of The Crew Motorfest.
- Updated achievements/trophies’ descriptions which were missing the “in the same session” mention.
- Fixed a misleading icon for the “O’ahu Sights” achievement/trophy.
- [Xbox] The Progression bar of Main Stage Headliner achievement is now updated after completing a timeline on the Motorfest Main Stage.
- [Xbox] The Progression bar of the That’ll Buff Right Out achievement is now updating after destroying a vehicle in Demolition Royale.
The Crew Motorfest has fired up its second season with the addition of the late-great Ken Block’s Hoonigan brand. With an entire playlist dedicated to the new area, it seems players will have much more to do in The Crew Motorfest.
What is your opinion on The Crew Motorfest’s new Gymkhana content? Let us know in the comments below or over on X @Overtake_gg!