Find all tracks confirmed by Slightly Mad Studios in our regularly updated list.
Photo credit: Slightly Mad Studios / Project Cars Twitter
Where can you race in Project Cars 3? Three weeks before the release of the game, Slightly Mad Studios has now revealed the tracks included in the game. The list on the official website of the game contains 39 venues with 96 different layouts in total. However, some fan favorites are still missing.
A lot of tracks which appeared in Project Cars 2 will also be playable in the next iteration of the franchise. The biggest novelty in Project Cars 3 will be Autodromo Jose Carlos Pace at Interlagos, Brazil. The track was already teased in the reveal trailer of the game.
However, it seems like the list is not 100 percent complete and will still be updated. For example, the Porsche off-road track Leipzig was not featured on the initial list although it had been presented in a teaser video by Slightly Mad. The circuit was added a few hours later.
This could be good news for fans who are still missing their favorite track on the list. Venues like Circuit of the Americas, Zandvoort or Le Mans are not confirmed for the game yet but could still maybe find their way on the list.
One legendary track will definitely not make its way into the game. Slightly Mad Studios already confirmed that Spa-Francorchamps won’t be available in Project Cars 3.
If you want to know which cars you can take to the tracks of Project Cars 3, check out our full car list:
Once again, fictional tracks will also be added. However, none of the artificial tracks from Project Cars 2 will appear in the new game as it seems.
Find the full track list below. We will update the list once new circuits or layouts are added by Slightly Mad Studios. (Updated on August 4)
- Mount Panorama Circuit Bathurst (1 layout)
- Circuit Zolder (1 layout)
- Autodromo Jose Carlos Pace (1 layout)
- Zhuhai International Circuit (1 layout)
- Brno Circuit (1 layout)
United Arab Emirates
- Dubai Autodrome (4 layouts)
- Brands Hatch (2 layouts)
- Cadwell Park (3 layouts)
- Donington Park (2 layouts)
- Lydden Hill Race Circuit (1 layout)
- Oulton Park (3 layouts)
- Silverstone Circuit (5 layouts)
- Snetterton Circuit (3 layouts)
- Rouen-les-Essarts (2 layouts)
- Hockenheimring (4 layouts)
- Nürburgring (9 layouts)
- Motorsport Arena Oschersleben (3 layouts)
- Porsche off-road track Leipzig (3 layouts)
- Autodromo Internazionale Enzo e Dino Ferrari, Imola (1 layout)
- Autodromo Nazionale Monza (5 layouts)
- Circuito Di Fiorano (1 layout)
- Autodromo Internazionale del Mugello (2 layouts)
- Fuji International Speedway (1 layout)
- Sportsland Sugo (1 layout)
- Ruapuna Raceway (5 layouts)
- Autodromo Internacional do Algarve (1 layout)
- Knockhill Racing Circuit (5 layouts)
- Daytona International Speedway (2 layouts)
- Indianapolis Motor Speedway (2 layouts)
- Weathertech Raceway Laguna Seca (1 layout)
- Road America (1 layout)
- Sonoma Raceway (3 layouts)
- Texas Motor Speedway (3 layouts)
- Watkins Glen International (1 layout)
- Willow Springs International Raceway (2 layouts)
- Havana (3 layouts)
- Monument Canyon (3 layouts)
- Shanghai Street Circuit (2 layouts)
- Tuscany (2 layouts)
For more updates on Project Cars 3, follow @overtake_gg on Twitter!