Codemasters release a new patch for F1 2020 this Monday, upgrading wheel mechanics.
Photo credit: Formula 1 Game Twitter
F1 2020 has received some bug fixes which were implemented in the game this Monday for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Google Stadia is still missing the update 1.08, but developer Codemasters has announced it will be added to the cloud gaming service soon.
🎮 Patch 1.08 is out now!— Formula 1® Game (@Formula1game) August 24, 2020
✅ Xbox One
🔜 Google Stadia
Get up to speed with our notes: https://t.co/UjZdpbL4pT pic.twitter.com/hDkty37dpw
Codemasters released a list of the patch notes which mostly consists of small bug fixes and tweaks. There are also two updates to wheels for console players: Xbox One wheels controls will no longer navigate the car and camera at the same time, and PlayStation 4 users can now drive with the Venom Hurricane wheel.
The community is still waiting for larger changes, like a performance update, new content with liveries and graphics upgrades.
Find a full list of all notes of Patch 1.08 below or at the official homepage of F1 2020 the game:
- Xbox One wheels controls will no longer control the car and camera at the same time.
- In Driver Career players with driver moves set to off can now move teams.
- In My Team Career the vehicle performance index will correctly update when unprotected upgrades are lost due to a regulation change.
- Nvidia DLSS anti aliasing is now available on graphics cards that support it.
- Azerbaijan pit building now has correct collision.
- Venom Hurricane wheel is now supported on PS4.
- Team HQ interviews will now trigger in the second season and beyond.
- F1 Championship winner garage celebration will now correctly play.
- Championship points are now shown in Classic era.
- Fixed a crash in Splitscreen when P1 retires from OSQ.
- Multi Function Display now shows New or Used for tyre compounds.
- Custom race strategies will no longer under fuel the car in wet weather.
- Some sponsor bonuses will no longer incorrectly be awarded for multiple practice or qualifying sessions in addition to the race.
- Results of previous seasons which are shorter than your current season will now be displayed correctly.
- Fuel Assist will no longer force the player to use Rich mix in the race Strategy Practice Programme.