Circuito de Fiorano 2023

Tracks Circuito de Fiorano 2023 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Luis Barata submitted a new resource:

Circuito de Fiorano 2023 - Fiorano Circuit (Italian: Pista di Fiorano) no introdution need

The Fiorano Circuit (Italian: Pista di Fiorano) is a private racetrack owned by Ferrari for development and testing purposes. It is located in Fiorano Modenese, near the Italian town of Maranello. The circuit has FIA Grade 1T license. Open on 8 April 1972. it was originally 8.4 metres (27.6 ft) wide and 3,000 metres (1.9 miles) long. In 1992, a chicane was added making it 3,021 metres (1.877 miles) long, then in 1996 a new renovated track was introduced (a fast bend to replace a sharp...

Read more about this resource...

Listen dude, I didn't mean to offend you and\or your work. I like a lot this track, and I totally respect your work. About curbs, maybe I was totally wrong, because I'm used to the other track fiorano_2017. Regarding textures, I can see that the quality of them is good, but, I don't know if it's an issue on my end or what, but as you can see in the image below, road surface textures tends to be redish.

Attachments

• Immagine 2024-01-29 211204.jpg
    Immagine 2024-01-29 211204.jpg
    314.5 KB · Views: 97
Listen dude, I didn't mean to offend you and\or your work. I like a lot this track, and I totally respect your work. About curbs, maybe I was totally wrong, because I'm used to the other track fiorano_2017. Regarding textures, I can see that the quality of them is good, but, I don't know if it's an issue on my end or what, but as you can see in the image below, road surface textures tends to be redish.
I'm glad you understand that about redish road maybe this will dissipate your doubt. Your picture seems that your system is getting it too bright some people like it like that I prefer to have a contrast not too dark in a balanced mode. About the kerbs they are 3d where they need to be and flat when they are flat (as you can see in the picture from 3ds Max where there are the 2 types in the 180º corner). I'm doing tracks for about 24 years stop doing it as a pro 7 years ago believe me I don't make errors like the ones you mentioned. Have a good time enjoy the track.
1706614430716.png
1706614254522.png

Attachments

• kerbs.jpg
    kerbs.jpg
    150 KB · Views: 41
I'm glad you understand that about redish road maybe this will dissipate your doubt. Your picture seems that your system is getting it too bright some people like it like that I prefer to have a contrast not too dark in a balanced mode. About the kerbs they are 3d where they need to be and flat when they are flat (as you can see in the picture from 3ds Max where there are the 2 types in the 180º corner). I'm doing tracks for about 24 years stop doing it as a pro 7 years ago believe me I don't make errors like the ones you mentioned. Have a good time enjoy the track.View attachment 725468View attachment 725467
Thank you for the answer, I appreciate your work. Also, thank you for bringing this track on Assetto Corsa.

Amen! Finally Fiorano receives the attention it deserves! Grazie! Will there be any updates in the future maybe? I’m thinking of the billboards with the actual 2023 or even 2024 advertisement and a working parking lot behind the pit building for the GTs. And maybe a vintage version for the original config?

Forgive me, I’m daydreaming but there are so many versions of the same track for other circuits but there was no decent Fiorano up to this day.

If I may, did you use any LiDAR data when you made it?

Again, grazie mille!

Great work on the Fiorano track. I've just noticed a little bug which i hope it can be easy to fix for you. When i'm inside the box, in daytime, the sunlinght doesn't come from the windows, so it looks too dark. For the rest, very great work!

Amen! Finally Fiorano receives the attention it deserves! Grazie! Will there be any updates in the future maybe? I’m thinking of the billboards with the actual 2023 or even 2024 advertisement and a working parking lot behind the pit building for the GTs. And maybe a vintage version for the original config?

Forgive me, I’m daydreaming but there are so many versions of the same track for other circuits but there was no decent Fiorano up to this day.

If I may, did you use any LiDAR data when you made it?

Again, grazie mille!
I didn't use LIDAR data (I'm afraid I didn't know what it was that until today that you mentioned it) anyway there are not too much information and real pics about Fiorano, very few videos and most of them are old. We can always look from above with Google Earth but it's not the best to do accurate things. If someone gets decent pictures or/and videos I will consider get it better. My focus actually was the road for driving I didn't get to deep in details even because I didn't had so much references. I lost all my refs (in an hacker attack) from 2017 when I did this track first.

Great work on the Fiorano track. I've just noticed a little bug which i hope it can be easy to fix for you. When i'm inside the box, in daytime, the sunlinght doesn't come from the windows, so it looks too dark. For the rest, very great work!
Maybe the window is reflecting it since the shader was ksPerPixelReflection. Not sure if it's that but I'm new in Assetto Corsa I just started a few months ago I don't know very well all the shaders. Indeed that is odd. Thanks.

I didn't use LIDAR data (I'm afraid I didn't know what it was that until today that you mentioned it) anyway there are not too much information and real pics about Fiorano, very few videos and most of them are old. We can always look from above with Google Earth but it's not the best to do accurate things. If someone gets decent pictures or/and videos I will consider get it better. My focus actually was the road for driving I didn't get to deep in details even because I didn't had so much references. I lost all my refs (in an hacker attack) from 2017 when I did this track first.
Maybe these two videos can be useful

Luis, sorry to bother you again. I want to ask you the permession to make a custom skin for the track and share it here on Racedepartment to everyone, also as a way to say that I'm sorry for misjudging your work and speaking too early.

Something weird going on with lighting (or darkness) in the garage where you start in practice layout, turns the entire car pitch black

Screenshot_ferrari_laferrari_fiorano_11-1-124-20-52-51.jpgScreenshot_ferrari_laferrari_fiorano_11-1-124-20-59-47.jpg

Hi Luis,

Pitboxes are not a rule for RaceDepartment. It's simply for me because I have always more than 10 participants so I can't use it for my events.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 16 76.2%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 5 23.8%