GT7 HUD

Apps GT7 HUD 1.1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello, really a great mod!! But the radar seems to not be working for me, it shows the "background" of the radar but nothing appears, no track no cars. I'm using CSP 0.2.3 preview 1, everything else seems to work perfectly fine, even the other pages of the menu that contains the radar work. Lastly, I did manual install, so if the other apps work I don't think the issue could be related to that. Thank you in advance!!

Hello, really a great mod!! But the radar seems to not be working for me, it shows the "background" of the radar but nothing appears, no track no cars. I'm using CSP 0.2.3 preview 1, everything else seems to work perfectly fine, even the other pages of the menu that contains the radar work. Lastly, I did manual install, so if the other apps work I don't think the issue could be related to that. Thank you in advance!!
I just double checked as I had a doubt, actually both the radar and the map app are not working. The map just doesn't show up at all, and the radar as I said only shows the background.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 187 66.8%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 120 42.9%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 129 46.1%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 54 19.3%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 77 27.5%
Back