Tyre Buddy

Apps Tyre Buddy v1.3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
1714332321937.png

i make TTV and YTB video with Tyre Buddy v1.2 or other version:
on top you can see front toe, green is perfect, yellow is good, orange or red need new setting.
on bottom you can see rear toe, green is perfect, yellow is good, orange or red need new setting.

I found the channel but there's nothing on tyre buddy. Am I not finding the same channel?
As cydrec said "
on top you can see front toe, green is perfect, yellow is good, orange or red need new setting.
on bottom you can see rear toe, green is perfect, yellow is good, orange or red need new setting."
On the video it just showed you the app, not really explaining it, but I get the idea, it's just that the author or someone else really needs to make a full documentation about it.

As cydrec said "
on bottom you can see rear toe, green is perfect, yellow is good, orange or red need new setting."
On the video it just showed you the app, not really explaining it, but I get the idea, it's just that the author or someone else really needs to make a full documentation about it.
Okay got it. I did see the video with the bars.

I have trouble finding a toe that gives similar bars. I see a lot of brown and red on the right end of front toes.

1715068504315.png

At the top there are 5 blocks from green to yellow, the toe is good, difficult to do better.
Below there are 4 diagonal green bars. The setting is good, difficult to do better.
At the bottom there are 3 green and yellow blocks, then another yellow, I must have slipped or passed too quickly.
For me the part that remains mysterious are the 4 thick vertical green bars in the middle of Tire Buddy v1.3.0 2024 beckylou_1.
TTV-YTB recording from March 14, 2024 by Cydrec. I will reconnect to OverTake.gg in 1 week to continue research and discoveries.
PS: measured car, Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Black Series by Jerry Wei. A 300 SEL was published on TTV but the video is not saved.

View attachment 751975
At the top there are 5 blocks from green to yellow, the toe is good, difficult to do better.
Below there are 4 diagonal green bars. The setting is good, difficult to do better.
At the bottom there are 3 green and yellow blocks, then another yellow, I must have slipped or passed too quickly.
For me the part that remains mysterious are the 4 thick vertical green bars in the middle of Tire Buddy v1.3.0 2024 beckylou_1.
TTV-YTB recording from March 14, 2024 by Cydrec. I will reconnect to OverTake.gg in 1 week to continue research and discoveries.
PS: measured car, Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Black Series by Jerry Wei. A 300 SEL was published on TTV but the video is not saved.
I am under the impression the 4 thick (green) vertical bars are tyre/tire pressure. In the picture your tires are good. Those bars do change colors also, I assume its tyre/tire temp? not %100 sure, cuz ProTyres shows different colors at times...

The 4 thin vertical green lines on the outside edge is tyre wear. The wear off drops from top to bottom. In the picture, it looks like you wore off about 25%.

Last edited:
Also really liking this app, but please @beckylou_1 , could you maybe give more detail on the "toe" boxes? I understand if it's green/yellow it's good, but why are there 5 boxes on the left and 5 on the right? When does each group get used?

I am under the impression the 4 thick (green) vertical bars are tyre/tire pressure. In the picture your tires are good. Those bars do change colors also, I assume its tyre/tire temp? not %100 sure, cuz ProTyres shows different colors at times...

The 4 thin vertical green lines on the outside edge is tyre wear. The wear off drops from top to bottom. In the picture, it looks like you wore off about 25%.
I never saw any color change for the 4 big thick green inner bars. But in the middle of the first or second lap, at high speed, the middle of these bars reduced, in my head I said to myself that it felt like "a bubble".

For the fine exterior line yes it's probably wear after laps on the Nordschleife, I put the HR Hypercar Road tires thanks to the GTplanet program.

Also really liking this app, but please @beckylou_1 , could you maybe give more detail on the "toe" boxes? I understand if it's green/yellow it's good, but why are there 5 boxes on the left and 5 on the right? When does each group get used?
The toe boxes go from left to right, with 10 ticks for the front (top), and 10 ticks for the back (bottom). If the first 4 or 5 to the left are lit, it's all good.
If when testing all toe settings the indicator remains orange or red, the physical modeling of the mod's wheel alignment is corrupted.

Of course this is all just my personal understanding of this system. In addition to Camber Extravaganza you can "repair" (or correct) certain mods.
The toe boxes go from left to right, with 10 ticks for the front (top), and 10 ticks for the back (bottom). If the first 4 or 5 to the left are lit, it's all good.
If when testing all toe settings the indicator remains orange or red, the physical modeling of the mod's wheel alignment is corrupted.

Of course this is all just my personal understanding of this system. In addition to Camber Extravaganza you can "repair" (or correct) certain mods. Tire Buddy tested on video in March 2024. Twitch and YouTube. Cydrec

I never saw any color change for the 4 big thick green inner bars. But in the middle of the first or second lap, at high speed, the middle of these bars reduced, in my head I said to myself that it felt like "a bubble".

For the fine exterior line yes it's probably wear after laps on the Nordschleife, I put the HR Hypercar Road tires thanks to the GTplanet program.

Of course this is all just my personal understanding of this system. In addition to Camber Extravaganza you can "repair" (or correct) certain mods.

Of course this is all just my personal understanding of this system. In addition to Camber Extravaganza you can "repair" (or correct) certain mods. Tire Buddy tested on video in March 2024. Twitch and YouTube. Cydrec

The little black "bubble" is an indicator if you need to add or reduce tire pressure. If the black "bubble" is mostly below the middle of the vertical bar, then you need to add some tire pressure. And if the black "bubble" is above the middle of the vertical bar, then you need to remove air pressure. In theory, you want NO black "bubble" as this would indicate correct air pressure according to this app. However do keep in mind you need to warm up the tires a few laps before getting an accurate reading from this app. Personally I would say after 3 clean laps. And obviously track temp, weather, air temp plays a roll in optimal tire temps too.

If you want to understand it better, just put the minimum air in the left tire and maximum air pressure in the right. Then go on track to see what the app displays.

Last edited:

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 16 76.2%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 5 23.8%