F1 22 2 liverys MyTeam

F1 22 the official Formula 1 Game
I have two active games in career mode, and I would like to have two liverys packages (MyTeam) installed. It turns out that when installing one, the game replaces the other (active). Can I have only one MyTeam livery package installed at a time?
Can anyone help me?

Last edited:
on the same '' livery from the game '' yes, want more, you need to replace an other in game livery to replace for your 2nd liverie.

You can also just copy paste installation for your both liverie to switch it fast instead to use ERP each time

on the same '' livery from the game '' yes, want more, you need to replace an other in game livery to replace for your 2nd liverie.

You can also just copy paste installation for your both liverie to switch it fast instead to use ERP each time
Hi Steven,
Thanks for the reply, but wouldn't that be the case.
I play two series of My Team mode - one with a "newcomer" profile (Toyota Gazoo package) and another with a "championship contender" profile (BMW Motorsport package) - each with its own livery and package. Turns out I can't have both installed at the same time - regardless of which profile I'm playing on. This way, whenever I go to play one profile or another of the game, I have to reinstall the paint pack. I use the Modular Mod and the BMW and Toyota Gazoo packages that I downloaded from the site. Is there a way to have both installed at the same time, without one replacing the other, using each of them in their respective My Team game profiles?

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 485 69.3%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 298 42.6%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 320 45.7%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 149 21.3%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 190 27.1%
Back