2022 Official Ferrari Dealer Caracas Skin - Ferrari 458 Challenge Evo - Black Version

Skins 2022 Official Ferrari Dealer Caracas Skin - Ferrari 458 Challenge Evo - Black Version 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
ElSirGuti submitted a new resource:

2022 Official Ferrari Dealer Caracas Skin - Ferrari 458 Challenge Evo - Black Version - Official Ferrari Dealer Caracas Black Skin for Ferrari 458 GT PRO

Disclaimer: Car Link is provided on the README file in the .zip

Continuing with the Ferrari 458 Challenge Evo skins now it's time for the black wrap that was used for an exhibition in San Carlos Circuit in Venezuela. This would be the first time the car would be visible to public after a few months of arriving to Venezuela.View attachment 665070
(Picture taken by...

Read more about this resource...

ElSirGuti updated 2022 Official Ferrari Dealer Caracas Skin - Ferrari 458 Challenge Evo - Black Version with a new update entry:

Window Banner Updated

At first instance I had to make the Scuderia Venezuela logo from scratch and I recognize the quality wasn't the best, so yesterday I contacted the official account of Scuderia Venezuela asking for their logo and they were very nice to me and I'm grateful with them because they made this update possible. Here you have some pictures:
View attachment 681431View attachment 681432[ATTACH...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 40 32.3%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 38 30.6%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 21 16.9%
  • Watch party

Votes: 10 8.1%
  • At a friends house