Adelaide Ai L+R update V8 Supercars and fast lane

Tracks Adelaide Ai L+R update V8 Supercars and fast lane 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Richard Lofthouse submitted a new resource:

Adelaide Ai L+R update V8 Supercars and fast lane - Adelaide Ai L+R update fast lane

Assetto Corsa 2022 Adelaide test 1.0 Altered the L+R in data folder for turns 1 and 5 Reworked the lines but need to update braking points. Will learn about braking points today.

used dynamic weather settings and a good race

Also a new fast lane recording

I'm still learning so any help would great)))

Install
Copy both folders into Adelaide track folder

Also i turned the new Ai off from content manager seemed much better...

Read more about this resource...

I am just wondering a layout of the Adelaide track can be made, that just has the parklands circuit itself and Wakefield road? I enjoy doing my own "Adelaide Motorsport festival" in Assetto Corsa but it doesn`t feel quite right with the full track layout. Sorry for the bad drawing but this is what I was thinking of. Thanks
Adelaide Motorsport fest.png

Richard Lofthouse updated Adelaide Ai L+R update V8 Supercars and fast lane with a new update entry:

Track link

Original track and link​

Adelaide Clipsal 500 2011 by Tewie and Rainmaker 1.0​

Read the rest of this update entry...

Richard Lofthouse updated Adelaide Ai L+R update V8 Supercars and fast lane with a new update entry:

Just in case guys!!

I just loaded assetto Corsa again to have a look at something on the Adelaide track and my Ai was completely different, hitting every single wall! Only thing i did was copy the Ai, Data and extension folder to desktop so that i could make the winrar file.

Anyway, i just loaded the track up again in practice mode holding shift down so that it would bake the files into the track.

Loaded full race with V8 cars and all good. So just to make you aware if something goes wrong with ai.

Crazy...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 466 70.2%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 283 42.6%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 306 46.1%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 135 20.3%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 180 27.1%
Back