AMG GT3 Evo Haupt Racing Inspired

Skins AMG GT3 Evo Haupt Racing Inspired V1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Looking at your .xml file, you seem to be missing a few files in your DBR folder.
Hi Mike , Livery "55" relates to the Haupt Racing skin in the attached XML, either cut and paste all related lines for "55" into your modified XML override file, or select a skin within your AMG Folder note the skin number and related preview number, re-name those for the Haupt Racing skin / preview and place those into the AMG folder you will be asked if you wish to override existing skin apply yes and that should then show as Haupt Racing in game, I did this for ages as getting my head around the XML files was a PIA :)

Last edited:
Hi Mike , Livery "55" relates to the Haupt Racing skin in the attached XML, either cut and paste all related lines for "55" into your modified XML override file, or select a skin within your AMG Folder note the skin number and related preview number, re-name those for the Haupt Racing skin / preview and place those into the AMG folder you will be asked if you wish to override existing skin apply yes and that should then show as Haupt Racing in game, I did this for ages as getting my head around the XML files was a PIA :)
It's not that. You simply don't have all the files in your DBR folder that the .xml file refers to.. Here is your .xml file;
<LIVERY_OVERRIDE LIVERY="55" NAME="DBR #55" BASELIVERY="Chrome">
<PREVIEWIMAGE PATH="DBR\preview_55.dds" />
<TEXTURE NAME="BODY" PATH="DBR\body_55.dds" />
<TEXTURE NAME="SPEC" PATH="DBR\body_55_spec.dds" />
<TEXTURE NAME="FRESNEL" PATH="DBR\body_55_fresnel.dds" />
<TEXTURE NAME="PLATE" PATH="myracingteam\bmw_m4_gt3_livery01_plate_diff.dds" />
<TEXTURE NAME="PLATEG" PATH="myracingteam\bmw_m4_gt3_livery01_plate_glow.dds"
/>
<TEXTURE NAME="LIGHTG" PATH="myracingteam\bmw_m4_gt3_lights_glow_green.dds" />
<TEXTURE NAME="LIGHTF" PATH="myracingteam\bmw_m4_gt3_lightflares_green.dds" />
</LIVERY_OVERRIDE>
But you only have the preview_55 and body_55 files in your DBR Folder. The rest are not present. Hope you get it worked out.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 458 69.9%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 281 42.9%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 302 46.1%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 135 20.6%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 177 27.0%
Back