Any Australian AMS2 RD members?

Yep, Aussie here.
The link does not seem to be working for me though?

There are a bunch of aussies using AMS2 for a 10 week V8 Supercar league. If you want, i can find the discord link - maybe we can utilise that same forum for the event you are interested in above.

Thanks
Paul

Hi Paul,
Probably because it is only available to RD Premium members. But thanks for reaching out. While ACC is well covered here in Oz (see Octane Online Racing) there does not seem to be the same for AMS2. OOR have it on their list, but sporadic. It would be nice to have an AEST AMS2 group/persistent server/website/discord/forum for local AMS2 players to gather around, although I have no idea what numbers that would be.
There used to be an Oz presence here at RD but fell away.
After a week you are the only one to respond! Perhaps the numbers are not there for something bigger in this space?

Hi Leigh,
Yeah, im not sure how many Australian AMS2 players, are also premium RD members. So that might be filtering too many.
I only really know of the 15 or so of us in our current Discord server, but it does not have any RD presence.

Hi Oz AMS2 drivers!
Wondering if there are enough OZ time zone members interested in getting together? The plan is to keep it simple at this stage and piggy back on the RedValiant UK series. So the same details except replace UTC with AEST!
Same RD rules - have to be a member etc.

example event:
I'm in Oz mate, and would love to get into some AMS2 stuff as it seems a bit quiet these days.
Is there anything happening apart from just V8's at Bathurst (Yawn)?
I'm more an open wheeler/GT sort of bloke.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 486 69.1%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 298 42.4%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 322 45.8%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 150 21.3%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 193 27.5%
Back