Basic Help please

Hi I have the game installed mods tracks etc:
haven't played a sim in years so all relearning.
But have no idea how to get around the thing is there a manual for this game or something.
I did what it said to get it but nothing like instruction on how to get it.

I want things like changing view angel to 1. Bonnet View from cockpit view. 2. making a championship point scoring etc: 3. setting up wheel properly ( not sure if what I have is correct feels odd )
Just basic things like this I can't get passed first base if I'm clueless on these things.

cheers

#1 key on my top row of keyboard changes the view.
To make a custom championship select championships and either pick one that reiza has put together or make a custom one with any cars you wish.
For the points system to my knowledge you can only pick from a list of about 15 different scoring options and are unable to make your own custom points scoring.
The wheel setup should be straightforward plug and play. I use default with 80 on ffb 20 on effects and everything else low. I have a simagic 10nm base so results will vary there.

So how do I adjust the setup in a single race or championship ?
I can't seem to find it I'm getting smashed in straight-line speed and acceleration then have plenty of grip in corners. This is for all series :(
I can't see any option for setups, has to be there somewhere.

Last edited:
I can't seem to find it I'm getting smashed in straight-line speed and acceleration then have plenty of grip in corners. This is for all series :(
In the garage screen, there's a button "Edit setup" on the right side.

Is it setup related or do you have the ai strength set wrong?

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 408 69.2%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 258 43.7%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 277 46.9%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 121 20.5%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 163 27.6%
Back