Login or Register an account to download this content
MajkiMajk submitted a new resource:

BMW 320 Turbo Gr. 5 Fruit of the Loom #57 - BMW

Hi, another classic, hope u like it.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Read more about this resource...

Thank you majk for all your skins but please consider this - it would be great if you could "spread" your skins to more cars since in PC2 we can only use one skin per car.
I know, there's that little program that allows us to use them many, I have used it in PC1 but it's a little complicated for most folks here and even I too don't use it anymore, so...
if we could cover more cars we would be able to use it more of them not just a few. Thank you.

Thank you majk for all your skins but please consider this - it would be great if you could "spread" your skins to more cars since in PC2 we can only use one skin per car.
I know, there's that little program that allows us to use them many, I have used it in PC1 but it's a little complicated for most folks here and even I too don't use it anymore, so...
if we could cover more cars we would be able to use it more of them not just a few. Thank you.
He seems to be doing mostly requests for people, so that'll be why there are many liveries for the same kind of car, mostly GT3 cars.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 27 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 15 5.2%
  • Yearly

Votes: 21 7.3%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 5 1.7%