Misc Brands Hatch - New AI Lines [Deleted]

• Thread starter Deleted member 387730
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
So i finally tested this tonight... The AI for the GT3 cars i have are still far TOO aggressive in some corners and don't seem to handle as yours do... not sure why, all files are in the correct place?

• Deleted member 387730

So i finally tested this tonight... The AI for the GT3 cars i have are still far TOO aggressive in some corners and don't seem to handle as yours do... not sure why, all files are in the correct place?
Did you follow the instructions in red letters to make the ai work? Maybe set the ai aggression even lower? If you did all that, which cars were you using and in which corners did you have issues? I only tested it with the Kunos GT3s

Did you follow the instructions in red letters to make the ai work? Maybe set the ai aggression even lower? If you did all that, which cars were you using and in which corners did you have issues? I only tested it with the Kunos GT3s
Hey pal, I'm yet to download yours, just wondered if you had any tips or suggestions that may be causing AI lines to be ignored and something else being used. I have recently tested the BCRC GT3 using another AI lines. I'll test installing this AI pack and see how i get on

Hey pal, I'm yet to download yours, just wondered if you had any tips or suggestions that may be causing AI lines to be ignored and something else being used. I have recently tested the BCRC GT3 using another AI lines. I'll test installing this AI pack and see how i get on
Igrnore this... I was thinking it was another AI mod.

With yours' the cars were still attacking eachother on 50% aggression. Last corner, They were skating off, straight into the gravel. Those that did survive, Then would swerve aggressively at the start of the S/F Straight.

I followed the instructions to the letter. Including holding Shift? Which i've never had to do before.

• Deleted member 387730

Igrnore this... I was thinking it was another AI mod.

With yours' the cars were still attacking eachother on 50% aggression. Last corner, They were skating off, straight into the gravel. Those that did survive, Then would swerve aggressively at the start of the S/F Straight.

I followed the instructions to the letter. Including holding Shift? Which i've never had to do before.
Okay, thank you for the feedback

Hi.
Could you please change the line a bit after the last corner if you are thinking of any further updates? The line the AI uses makes it brake a bit after the corner which makes it lose maybe 3-5 tenths there. It even hits the grass on the right side after that.
Other than that I'm mostly happy with your lines here! It only has a bit of trouble racing next to each other in some corners like the Westfield Bend but that happens sometimes in real life as well!

edit: it is still doing it after the last update

Attachments

• Screenshot_rss_gtm_mercer_v8_ks_brands_hatch_20-4-124-15-45-56.jpg
    Screenshot_rss_gtm_mercer_v8_ks_brands_hatch_20-4-124-15-45-56.jpg
    413.2 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
  • Deleted member 387730

why are those extras when loading needed? shift disabling cache etc?
If you don't press shift while loading it will load the original sidelines not the new ones if that's what you mean

• Deleted member 387730

yeah I got that but can we not just replace (save old/rename) and can it not be used by default without shifting LOL :D
I agree that it would be much easier if you could just replace a file

I am not sure if by default the sidelines get automatically generated each time you load a track based on the different surfaces (asphalt, grass, etc) or if they are part of the 3d model or something. I also had moments where I forgot to hold shift and it still loaded my new sidelines. And then i had other moments where i held shift in the loading screen but stopped pressing it a second to early and it didn't load correctly. So i just recommend doing it just to be sure everything works as intended.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Watch party

Votes: 3 10.7%