AC Chevrette 28 at Bridgehampton - Fri 12 Jan 2024

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Attn all AC drivers:
Last call for some fun out on the dunes of Long Island, NY. Still time to sign up and get some practice in. Short race format for those looking for some fast action to blow off steam after a long week! :cool:

I hated how the suspension wasn't working on the car somehow. I took Jason's setup for qualifying which was better for sure and made suspension changes (lowering everything I could) but made it worse I think. At some point in the race the car just kept bouncing.. Anyway, the win is for Jason, I should have given the position back on the line since he waited for me. I think I would like this car quite a bit on a less bumpy track.

Nice one guys! Well done to Laurent and Jason, and everyone else really. That was a really challenging race, at least for me. Sorry to hear you had trouble with getting the car setup dialed in Laurent, I actually enjoyed the bumpy ride and had a good time with that car. Jason's setup worked great I thought, but I didn't really mess with it.

The race was surprisingly close, and it seemed that very few mistakes were made (with the exception of Steve's SNAFU at the start--ouch). Good times right there!

Thanks again for your participation. See you on the next one!
d

Thanks for setting this one up Dominic, despite Steve’s alcohol fuelled charge I managed to hang onto your rear bumper and yes, I was really pushing as hard as I dared, so well done on your mistake free ride.
I only bought the car this evening so didn’t have much time for testing so thanks Jason for the setup. Like Laurent I thought it was a bumpy old ride but I bet these would be superb somewhere like Daytona/Riverside/ Road America/Sebring where you could let them loose.
Was still fun though and I’ll try to make th next one.

Screenshot_vrc_arc_chevrette28_bridgehampton_12-0-124-18-20-44.jpg
Screenshot_vrc_arc_chevrette28_bridgehampton_12-0-124-18-22-6.jpg

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 27 9.2%
  • Monthly

Votes: 15 5.1%
  • Yearly

Votes: 22 7.5%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 5 1.7%