Cars Ford P68 (F3L) W.I.P.

Shortened the front between the windscreen and the front fenders. I think it's getting closer to what i aim for. And adding the rear wheel makes a big difference.
I just can't decide weather to use the original front - basically as it is now, or the one with the lower protruding lip ....
shorter-front.jpg

I guess it's time to cut out the doors soon ... I refuse to drive chasecam or bonnetview.:D

It is not too early to port to AC as soon, as you feel good about the wheels, because you'll have to apply mirror modifiers and separate all wheels objects. Your wheels looks ~ok, I'm not sure if they are finished, but thats why I suggested. It is no way something what you have to do, but you can :D

I have had W125 in-game first week, I think. It doesn't make further modeling harder, except that wheels has to be separated.

Nope. Left Front, Left Rear, Right Front, Right Rear.

Hierarchy is shown in AC car modding pipeline, it is placed somewhere in Assetto Corsa folders. A lot of info there.

But if you use that "Link Object Data" function (in Blender it's under Ctrl-L) you can still have everything separated but identical when you need to edit it later.

Basically try to get it into the game as early as possible. I made the mistake of waiting until the model was "finished" too on my first project :D

But if you use that "Link Object Data" function (in Blender it's under Ctrl-L) you can still have everything separated but identical when you need to edit it later.

Basically try to get it into the game as early as possible. I made the mistake of waiting until the model was "finished" too on my first project :D
So, what happened? Tell us more! :geek:

So, what happened? Tell us more! :geek:
Nothing much, just a lot of things that would have been easier to correct early on, like Null placement, scales of things, number of materials and textures (I had way too many, over 100 separate textures at some point...). Also it's just nice to be able to enjoy your work early on, even if you use the standard Formula K physics.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 526 68.7%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 327 42.7%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 347 45.3%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 171 22.3%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 205 26.8%
Back