Help needed to find logo's

Yves Larose

Premium
Hi guy's,

i'm working on a skinning project ( https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/bmw-m3-sport-evo-group-a-skinpack-project.217252/ ) and i hit a wall, i can't find 2 logo's to complete that livery
1643076013165.png

1643076038087.png

The logo's i'm looking for is the Sansossio Autobody inc. on the bonnet and the Schroth logo at the rear under the tail lights. Any help will be greatly appreciated :)

Last edited:
Schroth logo Google search gives lots of results. But Sanssossio is very hard to find. I found it in a BMW pdf. But it's not HQ enough, I guess.
1643082087585.png

It might be impossible to find a more quality image for Sansossio as they have changed their logo apparently. And the one you are looking for is quite old.

Last edited:
You did said 'tail' lights. But for some reason, I directly assumed the ones under the head lights, sorry. :sleep:
That open-wheel version really seems to be hard to find. I guess you need someone personally have that one somewhere.

Need help again guy's, anyone knows what is the logo beside the BMW logo, the G letter with a red part ? and the one at the back beside the Stoppers logo ? Thanks for any help :)

1647532770957.png

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 429 69.4%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 267 43.2%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 285 46.1%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 126 20.4%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 168 27.2%
Back