Incident Report - Season 6 Race 3 Imola

My Report

TS 119 - Per Anderson - After a slow start there was an incident ahead, Per ended up moving right, I lifted and planned on waiting but Per was going slower than I had anticipated and I made contact sending him to the left. In retrospect I should have obviously gotten harder on the brakes. My apologies to Per.

TS 528 - Eliezer - I come around the corner to find Eliezer stationary facing the wrong way. I have plenty of room to get past, he then spins his car directly into my path causing major contact.

TS 1298 - Anthony M - Anthony re-enters the track as I am passing at full speed making contact.

TS 3166 - Bob Laube - I make contact while trying to lap. Totally my fault, my apologies to Bob.

TS 3176 - Alex - After the incident with Bob I was travelling slowly and trying to stay out of the way as faster cars came through. I make very minor contact with the side of Alex car. My apologies to Alex (though hopefully just for the heart skipping a beat).

TS 3176 - Alex - After the incident with Bob I was travelling slowly and trying to stay out of the way as faster cars came through. I make very minor contact with the side of Alex car. My apologies to Alex (though hopefully just for the heart skipping a beat).
I think there was no contact at all mate. I just did not feel it if it was. And the replay screenshot tells me that you did not touch me.
tim.jpg

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 27 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 15 5.2%
  • Yearly

Votes: 22 7.6%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 5 1.7%