Cars Mercedes 190

Hello,

I am new on this forum, i am passionate about everything that has a motor and wheels, especially motorcycles but i also like cars, youngtimers cars...
I have experience in modding in other simulation game, especially in modelling.
i recently bought a steering wheel for x box and project cars 2 and i really like playing this game.
I heard about asseto corsa that lets you bringing in the game your own cars and this is something i like a lot.
So if a day i switch on pc, i will probably buy asseto corsa and in preparation of this day, i started modelling a car i really love, from my favorite brand of car, the Mercedes-Benz 190.
I plan on modelling a standard one that i will then transform into a rally/track weapon by modelling once again.
During the modelling my major PROBLEM is to make the different blueprints work together and i can't, it seems they can not work together even if they come from the same sheet from Mercedes-Benz. If someone can help me, i would greatly appreciate.
Of course if this model ever makes it, the mod will not be private.
I do the model and the textures under Blender which is a great 3d software and it is free.

Attachments

• rendu5.png
    rendu5.png
    619.6 KB · Views: 334
Yeah, blueprints tend not to be perfect, generally you should only really trust stuff that's directly on that face, not more distant stuff. (like, even if you can see how high the middle of the windshield is on the side view, trust the front view more)

I understand what you mean and i think many of us finish to work this way.
Looks a bit more like a car with a windshield.

Attachments

• rendu6.png
    rendu6.png
    451.3 KB · Views: 293
I am not sure i am enough skilled to work withour blueprints but this this a method.
Thanks for your advices.

I saw some people matching pictures with the camera in blender , i tried it but i can not find the perfect match so i would like to know if anyone can help me, i would be extremely thanksfull if someone has a good method for it.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 412 69.2%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 259 43.5%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 281 47.2%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 124 20.8%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 163 27.4%
Back