Cars MINI Clubman R55

maxilogan

Premium
Hi everybody. I have this very neglected (at least in simracing) fun little car, and it is basically impossible to find a game in which it is featured. Actually I'm firing up my XBOX 360 every now and then just to be able to drive it in Forza Motorsport 4.
I stumbled upon what seemed to be a mod for Assetto Corsa (https://ac.totsugeki.com/post-17089/) and someone seems to have used it to test it in game (
).
Unfortunately, as you can see in the video, the mod is far from being good e.g. the tacho is in MPH but being that the speed is in km/h after a certain speed it's constantly at full scale. I drove it some time ago and also found that the physics weren't that good.

What could I do to try to improve it or at least to fix the tacho indication? Would it be possible to port the physic over from FM4 in some way?

What could I do to try to improve it or at least to fix the tacho indication? Would it be possible to port the physic over from FM4 in some way?
Probably not worth doing. Physics conversions are hazardous at best. And if we're talking old Forzas, there's probably not any data worth saving that you can't find elsewhere.

Tachos fixes should be doable if the car is not encrypted, maybe someone experienced with that could help you.

Probably not worth doing. Physics conversions are hazardous at best. And if we're talking old Forzas, there's probably not any data worth saving that you can't find elsewhere.

Tachos fixes should be doable if the car is not encrypted, maybe someone experienced with that could help you.

Thank you for the reply! I'll stick with this one or fire up the 360 every now and then, so. However I'll try to get some info about the tacho settings. :thumbsup:

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 481 69.8%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 292 42.4%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 318 46.2%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 145 21.0%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 188 27.3%
Back