mod to see distance from other position

I have no VR so I can easily use any hud ( even Simhub of course ) .... but I know that, even though I never used Voice Recognition with it, Crew Chief is surely the best tool for VR users.

You can't see an external source but you can easily ... hear it.

Crew Chief may answer many questions with Voice Recognition .... including the gap from the car in front and behind.
It sometimes gives this gap automatically from time to time but not systematically.

So if you can use Voice Recognition, you might find your solution with Crew Chief.
And this is not only for AMS2 but for most actual sims.

You can edit and move the box around if you don't like the placing, aswell as chang the amount of info shown by toggling between min and full
yes i moved but u can move a bit down not too much so i vr if i move down will be near the mirror but not down.. usually in Assetto Corsa i put down in the cockpit so when i want to look i look down but if is up i will have in front of my eyes all the time

I have no VR so I can easily use any hud ( even Simhub of course ) .... but I know that, even though I never used Voice Recognition with it, Crew Chief is surely the best tool for VR users.

You can't see an external source but you can easily ... hear it.

Crew Chief may answer many questions with Voice Recognition .... including the gap from the car in front and behind.
It sometimes gives this gap automatically from time to time but not systematically.

So if you can use Voice Recognition, you might find your solution with Crew Chief.
And this is not only for AMS2 but for most actual sims.
simhub does exist for Automobilista 2?
maybe i can try if is better

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Watch party

Votes: 1 8.3%