• Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 387730

• Deleted member 387730

• Deleted member 387730

Hi mr deudonils,

With your work the AI hits the rail at the first corner of the circuit, with the Renault 5 Turbo, therefore impossible to make a correct race with your current version 0.2, but I still thank you for your work already accomplished on it ;)

• Deleted member 387730

Hi Instevs36,

Thanks for the message and the kind review :)

This could be complete bullshit, but i think the ai tries to cut the corners because the ai line is actually at the position of the driver. It's not really the path of the car but the path of the driver. This means that in a two-seater, where the driver is usually either on the left or the right side of the car, the ai either turns in to early or to late because it doesn't know that the car is wider on one side from the driver's perspective. I hope I could explain it understandibly. And it's just a theory so it could be wrong.

Anyway, I think I will do a "two-seater" version very soon.

Your gameplay was very nice btw :thumbsup:

I see what you mean, by cons I am not able to confirm your thinking.

I have limited knowledge of modding in texture, some data files and very little knowledge of 3D models.

Thank you for the compliment on the video, it was a pleasure to do this race on this circuit.

Hi
I was hoping these files would fix the issue of cars crashing on the wall when trying to exit the pits. Bummer ;-)
Do you know any fix for that?
Thanks a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 46 33.3%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 41 29.7%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 23 16.7%