Monza DLC cant be selected

Monza DLC does not show up in my game. I can find it physically in the game but it does mot appear on the track menu. I verified my game files but track still does not show so cant be selected. Any ideas?

If you go to steam and hover over the DLC entry, does it show 'In library'?
1633346126895.png

I see my error, I thought the update was free but it appears it must be purchased. Thanks for enlightening me!

yeah every company thinks they can do it now. Even when its lousy. In the biz, the free update is meant to make you feel like you have already got something - when in reality it should definitely be already provided. They make you think you got that for "free" so now you owe them....

its disgusting isn't it. You may have wondered in the past why they can't wait to tell you so many times how you're going to be getting a 'free update'....its to provide emphasis for paying them money. The more they build that up the more likely you will think you owe them. Any reference to a free update is literally a tactic so when you see the DLC, you think 'wow! Nows my chance to repay the faith!'

My advice? Since I am a truth teller. Don't worry about Monza. play it on Kunos's great sims, assetto corsa for example, or race room.

In AMS2 simply try to get good at the normal tracks. The cars drive the same, which is average but may be you will find it fun. You will still see the same level of 'yeah whatever' if you're on monza or guapore.

The worst company for this, god bless them is not reiza, they're alright I suppose. Thats Paradox. They sell you 10% of a game then make you pay 1000 bucks for the rest. I know you already know all this, I just wanted to state it, because it probably does require more attention.

The ridiculous amounts of profits some of these company's make, and the wages +salaries they pay people is proof we are being fleeced enormously.

Take nordschelfe for example, spelling is wrong but in race room and assetto corsa the track is amazing and the cars are top notch. In AMS2 its not on the same level. But it can still be fun. End result, you are not missing out with Monza.

Last edited:
Game updates are free as they are with every other game and the content already included is very generous. If you don't think the dlc is worth it then play it for free in an online lobby but to be honest for the price of 2 pints the Monza dlc is well worth the money. It's not just one track you know there are a few historical variants too. But you already know that... You have just come to beef the game. Go play assetto man, no one will miss you

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 478 70.0%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 290 42.5%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 316 46.3%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 142 20.8%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 185 27.1%
Back