Motion support with actuators like D-BOX

Hi,

I'm playing with the AC via content manager, activating the DBOX support (I have the 4250i).
It works but the details of the track (like Imola or Nurburgring) that I can feel are far far less than same tracks on iRacing or ACC. For example there is no rumble or motion for the curbs. I think that I can't feel the curbs even with the wheel FFB. Is it due a limitation of the software itself or the informations of the map? Didn't they laser-scanned the curbs?

Thanks!

The information is there, not sure how DBOX gets its info, but I have transducers running chassis mode via SimVibe and can feel when each wheel runs over a kerb

The information is there, not sure how DBOX gets its info, but I have transducers running chassis mode via SimVibe and can feel when each wheel runs over a kerb

Do you have a specific track I can try? Not even with the Simucube 2 Pro wheelbase I can feel the kerbs... for sure not like on iRacing!

Yeah sure, Nurburgring GP - inside t3, outside of t4, and exit of final corner all have pretty strong vibrations on their kerbs

Can feel through the transducers and from the Simucube Pro (with "AC PA" and "ACC Drifting" profiles)

Believe the vibrations from the kerb through SimVibe are via the Front and Rear Suspension texture setting, not sure the equivalent in your DBOX thing

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 546 68.7%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 344 43.3%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 363 45.7%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 184 23.1%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 214 26.9%
Back