PrestoGP Season 16 Monza - Setup Thread

My setups are also based on Martin's Spa setup (even though I used medium downforce). I've done 1:32.8 with the MDF setup early in my practice sessions. Since then I've been using low downforce package and been just slightly slower. I think there is more time to gain on the medium df however. If it's possible I'd use medium df for Quali, and low df in the races. Unfortunately I have to work on Wednesday so I'm going to miss this one :( Shame, I'm sure it will be really fun and I felt really competetive here. But I leave my setups here if someone is interested.

Attachments

• rikard LDF.svm
    4.3 KB · Views: 263
  • rikard MDF.svm
    4.3 KB · Views: 288
This all looks interesting, I would have been certain that the LDF package would work best for monza... will give it a go in a bit to test this out. :)

EDIT: WOW I am so slow at this track... cant drive the car with LDF at all... I guess I loose all my time with the breaking and accelerating out of the two chicanes.

Last edited:
Half a second is a huge difference. MDF was half a second slower at Hockenheim than HDF and look how that went for Steve Combey that day... :p Sometimes a bit of overtaking strength just is not worth it for what it does to your overall race pace.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 29 8.9%
  • Monthly

Votes: 16 4.9%
  • Yearly

Votes: 24 7.4%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 7 2.1%