GT5 Rather a good idea for the next major update

My garage is nearing 400 cars now (ik its not a lot lot) and i have recently bought a lot of cars for the new,used, and online dealership. However, these cars a terrible and only bought them to increase my car total. I will almost never use them and dont want to see any of them next to my multi million dollar race cars. So i was thinking that within the garage there would be an option to create folders. This system will be almost identicall to the one used in computers. You can make folders within the favorites, standard, and primary categories. They would be used to seperate your super cars from your crummy hatchbacks. This is also used only if the gamer wants to use them; for example if you are a neat freak you could have a folder of super cars, then within that a folder for you ferraris an dso on. However if you could care less about your organization or just by rare, expensive cars you wouldn't have to use this upgrade at all.
Tel me what you guys think, i have forgot my password to my PSN so i can not register for an acc. on the offical gt5 forum. If any of you guys feel like this is a good idea than please feel free to post it on the gt5 website.

It would be an okay idea. I think you want this so it would be easier to find the best car for each event ?

If so, there is a way which is already in GT5. Just go to any event screen (A-Spec Event, Seasonal etc), then there should be a garage button in the bottom right. It will then only show the cars that you own which are legible for the event you are on.

I wouldn't like to see folders in GT5.. But this would be nice: A virtual garage / hangar where you could place your cars where you like. You could create your own museum. I would love that. Making a Ferrari corner for example. But on the other hand.. PD can better spent time in different things.. Like more realworld tracks...

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 544 68.7%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 343 43.3%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 363 45.8%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 183 23.1%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 214 27.0%
Back