F1 22 Requesting equal performance in career mod

F1 22 the official Formula 1 Game
Hello,

I would like to play a career mod with all cars having equal chances to win.
This is something I tried to do in F1 2021 but never suceeded.

If anyone knows how to do it that would be cool, I could grant a small reward for that.

Thanks

Hello,

I would like to play a career mod with all cars having equal chances to win.
This is something I tried to do in F1 2021 but never suceeded.

If anyone knows how to do it that would be cool, I could grant a small reward for that.

Thanks
Did you ever find anything because if not I can do it for you

Nope I haven't.

I tried to play around editing existing mods but did not manage to make it work.
This is not that hard. Just export the .vrt (.XML) file from one team, and import it into all other teams. This may not work at the beginning of a MyTeam/Career mode, but from then they will perform the same.

This is not that hard. Just export the .vrt (.XML) file from one team, and import it into all other teams. This may not work at the beginning of a MyTeam/Career mode, but from then they will perform the same.
Yes this is what I figured. Sadly game crashes everytime i'm using the performance_f1.erp file in my ACTIVE modular mod folder

You know that teams and engines are set in tiers in the database and have additional power/strength values? So the vtf is only one part. That's why the real equal performance is a game setting that cannot be 1:1 adapted.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 467 70.2%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 283 42.6%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 306 46.0%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 135 20.3%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 180 27.1%
Back