Seeking collaborator for Grand Prix of CUBA track

Hey y'all, does anyone(s) with ASSETTO CORSA track building experience have any interest in collaborating on a 'Grand Prix of Cuba' track? Here are the details of these 2 really rare and important races held in Cuba in the late 1950s, the second of which ended with a hostage situation involving the Argentine racer Juan Manuel Fangio. If no one is interested, at the very least, this is a cool, albeit short account of the two races:

I'm not a coder, have limited 3d modeling experience, but am great with creating custom textures based on historical references, and am a full time designer, illustrator.

Last edited:
Might be an idea to specify what game you want to create the track for, then it can be moved to the appropriate section.

Last edited:
Hey y'all, does anyone(s) with ASSETTO CORSA track building experience have any interest in collaborating on a 'Grand Prix of Cuba' track? Here are the details of these 2 really rare and important races held in Cuba in the late 1950s, the second of which ended with a hostage situation involving the Argentine racer Juan Manuel Fangio. If no one is interested, at the very least, this is a cool, albeit short account of the two races:

I'm not a coder, have limited 3d modeling experience, but am great with creating custom textures based on historical references, and am a full time designer, illustrator.
This would be cool in Assetto Corsa, I would love to drive around in Cuba on the sim. Hope some one takes you up on the offer.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 426 69.3%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 266 43.3%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 285 46.3%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 126 20.5%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 168 27.3%
Back