Setting up my PC as a server...HELP!

Hi guys.
I've been at this for nearly two whole days now, close to turning my PC into a russian APC after it met a Javelin.
Long story short, I'm using the 'ACC Server Manager' , because it provides a nice CMD box that clearly shows my PC is communicating with the lobby server ("Lobby accepted connection" etc). However, my server does not show up in the multiplayer server list. Yesterday it would show up under the LAN tab but I did a fresh install of Win11 last night and now nothing under the LAN tab either.

TalkTalk (my ISP) have confirmed they don't interfere with traffic.

Any ideas guys?

TIA and kind regards. :)

Some kind of clue maybe...

When my PC is connected to the lobby, putting my server's name into the search makes the window freeze on the "pinging list of servers". This happens on both my PC and my brother's (he lives miles from me).

If my PC is not connected to the lobby the search comes up with "Server not found".

So clearly something is making the lobby search function trip up and not display my server.

WTF? Lol.

Now tried with no passwords. No change.

What's with the ACC Server Manager not allowing a user to switch from the free version to the paid one? Even uninstalling/reinstalling doesn't trigger the bit where there's the option to buy the full version. Do you think he knows he's doing himself over?

I'm updating for the benefit of any others who come searching. It would appear that my Avast AV software was not seeing my "Network" as "Trusted". Sertting it to "Trusted", TCP port 9231 became "Open", in as much as an online scan no longer reported it as "Closed". However, turning the firewall OFF closed the port (WTF?). Turning the firewall back on but with Network as "Trusted", port open and my server now appears in the online lobby.

Go frikkin' figure. This monumental BULLSHT! Lol.

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 28 77.8%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 12 33.3%
  • No 3pa registration pages

Votes: 9 25.0%