Simxperience stage 4 advice required

Hi. I have the opportunity to buy a Simxperience stage4/5 set up, just wondered who’s had/got one and how they rate it? I’m totally new to this but to want to get the most immersive and realistic set up possible at a reasonable cost. Not really interested in going the diy route unless someone wants to build it for me Thanks Mark

I bought the Sim Ex1 https://simxperience.com/en-us/products/motionsimulatorkits/stage1motionsimulatorkit.aspx (not enough space for full frame) and attached it to my profile rig. Sceptical at first, but by God wouldn't be without it now. Using VR and having a seat mover really adds to the immersion, even with 2DOF. Noise from the actuators is quite loud, but you only tend to notice it if your stood watching someone else and whilst driving with the VR headset on you really don't notice it. I'd highly recommend it:thumbsup: .

Upvote 0
I've got the stage 4, with gseat v1 & LFE on for corners, seat and pedal and it's amazing. I had the accuforce, but swaped it out for Bodnar 54. SimXperience is amazing. You won't regret the purchase.

I started at state 1 then kept upgrading to where I'm at now. No regrets.

Upvote 0
I've got the stage 4, with gseat v1 & LFE on for corners, seat and pedal and it's amazing. I had the accuforce, but swaped it out for Bodnar 54. SimXperience is amazing. You won't regret the purchase.

I started at state 1 then kept upgrading to where I'm at now. No regrets.

Sounds encouraging. Do yo have harnesses as well and why the change from the AccuForc?

Upvote 0
I would research the Audio levels of SN5/6 Actuator based rigs before dropping the coin, For Many users its a No Go. Comparing to something like a SFX100 or Dbox., the SE Rigs are like a jack hammer vs Sleeping Baby.

Upvote 0
This company is right in my backyard and I didn't even realize... I'm planning a build right now. Was looking into SC2 + wheel and that will be well over 2k. Looks like AccuForce is $1k with a wheel. I'll do my homework, but how do you guys think this compares to other DD systems?

Upvote 0
Agree with Nick, i used to have a SimXperience seat mover. It drove my wife crazy with the high pitch noises.

Does not mean it's not great fun though. It also depends on what you are after.

Seat movers try to emulate the forces on your body/your body movements.
A chassis mover (d-box / SFX) emulates the car movement.

Upvote 0

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 496 68.6%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 304 42.0%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 328 45.4%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 159 22.0%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 195 27.0%
Back