F1 22 Steam Vr Killer _ windows Mixed Reality.

F1 22 the official Formula 1 Game
I've now installed OpenOVR again i was making the mistake of installing the 34 bit Dill instead of the 64bit Dill ---stopping Steam VR from running

---- stuttering is almost gone , game is now very playable , performance is a dame site better --- its worth a try to download and install this . ------ make sure to install 64 bit DiII and read the READ ME .

with steam vr disabled F1 22 runs smooth no crash very little stutter better fps - hopefully next update will optimise game better ---Reverb g2
1080ti
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you don't want to download all of above just replace the open vr app dill in f1 22 game folder with the one you download .
openvr_api.

EDIT .
Make sure Dynamic Resolution is OFF BEFORE INSTALLING open Vr DILL.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Hi Sicario,

I tried your trick, but it worked one time and after that, the game starts and Steam VR opens too.
Have you had that problem? Or better; do you have a clue as to why that may occur?
I did rename -and later on delete- the original api.

Hi Sicario,

I tried your trick, but it worked one time and after that, the game starts and Steam VR opens too.
Have you had that problem? Or better; do you have a clue as to why that may occur?
I did rename -and later on delete- the original api.
Hi Navigator .

In game graphics setting video mode --make sure Dynamic Resolution is OFF .
, You might need to put back original Dill back in game first , then go in game change setting Dynamic Resolution to off --- now just install open vr Dill again and hopefully this will work for you .

Last edited:

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 462 70.0%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 282 42.7%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 305 46.2%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 135 20.5%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 179 27.1%
Back