Sell (UK) Simlab rig + seat + Fanatec Clubsport for sale: V3 pedals, Damper kit & Brake performance kit, Shifter SQ V1.5, Wheelbase V2.5, BMW GT2 wheel

Medilloni

Premium
All now sold
All the Fanatec gear used for approx 3 – 4 months and in immaculate condition with original boxes and packaging.
* Fanatec ClubSport V3 Pedals – unmarked, includes spare/alternative pedal plates (see pic)
* Fanatec Damper Kit
* Fanatec Brake Performance Kit
^^
All of the above sold as a package, won't split^^ - Total price - £340
SOLD

* Fanatec Clubsport Shifter SQ V1.5 - £190 SOLD
* Fanatec ClubSport Wheel Base V2.5 – includes rig mount plate (no desk mount) and paper templates - £250 SOLD
* Fanatec BMW GT2 ClubSport Steering Wheel - £200 SOLD

Simlab Rig + Monitor Mount +
Sparco Rev seat; (both approx 7/8yrs old) includes; seat, seat brackets, gear lever support, integrated monitor mount and monitor plate. Obviously due to age there’s a few marks, though it’s rock solid, and I’m honestly sorry to see it go. Have tried to show seat condition, a couple of areas where the stitching is exposed, but for it’s age is still useable.
All of the above - £250 REDUCED now £200 (will not post the rig/seat due to weight/size) SOLD

- Happy to negotiate if enough Items are bought together.
- RE the rig: If picked up it's from Morecambe, Lancs, or if it’s viable, I’ll deliver/meet within an hour or so drive from here.
- If posted buyer pays costs (would much prefer you to see the items though).
- Payment by cash on pick-up/delivery, or bank transfer before hand-over. I don’t use Paypal.

Not familiar with Fanatec myself, but have checked all leads, brackets are as they should be. I think pricing is fair, but please feel free to correct me if I’m wrong!

IMG_20221105_163544.jpg

IMG_20221105_172445.jpg

IMG_20221105_162106.jpg

IMG_20221105_162758.jpg

IMG_20221105_164719.jpg

IMG_20221105_171219.jpg

Complete rig as seen below here (other rig pics have items that are not included and are for illustration)
IMG_20220625_123516.jpg

Single monitor mount will support a large screen comfortably....
IMG_20220625_111549.jpg

IMG_20220625_111517.jpg

As mentioned, seat shows signs of wear, for example here;
IMG_20220625_111603.jpg

Reason for sale… I bought a SimlabP1-X + seat with all of this gear included; thought my son would want the Fanatec kit, but his new job and buying a house stopped it. I’ve not used any of it and has been kept in my office since last June. Previous owner used it for just a few months during lockdown and was kept absolutely spotless.

For sale on other channels.

Thanks for looking, please pm for further info or pics :)
John

Last edited:
Slightly off topic, I've got the same rig + pedals, but can only use 3 bolts for the pedal tray,
Is the last one the hardest or am I doing something wrong.

ps. Good luck with the sale, it's a solid rig

Slightly off topic, I've got the same rig + pedals, but can only use 3 bolts for the pedal tray,
Is the last one the hardest or am I doing something wrong.

ps. Good luck with the sale, it's a solid rig
Thanks Synsta :thumbsup:

I bolted my pedals (Heusinkveld Sprints, 4 small bolts) directly to the 2 cross pieces in the pic, worked a treat.

Last edited:
All sold now - huge thanks to everyone for your contact and interest, have met some great ppl, 'virtually' and irl in the process, thanks again :thumbsup:

- tried to edit title to say it's gone but seems I can't :unsure: -

Last edited:

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 42 32.6%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 40 31.0%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 22 17.1%
  • Watch party

Votes: 10 7.8%