Misc 

• Thread starter Deleted member 147278
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Codemasters have removed Rosebergs database entry completely, using his ID (which can be found in the F1 22 UDP Spec), will not load him at all. 'Unused' drivers that I have included in the advanced modes DriverID dropdown are the only ones to my knowledge that have retained database data.
Maybe I have missed one or two, so you are free to test it yourself, but I'm somewhat doubtful... :cautious:
Oh.. So in this Transfer Table is possible to change Name?? One way is change Rosberg in older style, swaping driver and after that change name..

i'm gonna try.. in this link i can't found ID, please if u fing send me in message and i try to do that

• Deleted member 147278

Oh.. So in this Transfer Table is possible to change Name?? One way is change Rosberg in older style, swaping driver and after that change name..

i'm gonna try.. in this link i can't found ID, please if u fing send me in message and i try to do that
No, this table doesn't have name swapping integrated into it. As that is not the intention of the table. And I have no plans currently for adding it as a feature.

Rosbergs ID is 111.

Hi Derpish
First of all , you did great job !!
do you know if in GP Mode it's possible de swap driver like kimi raikkonen ?
In GP mode , i only see F1 and F2 drivers

• Deleted member 147278

Hi Derpish
First of all , you did great job !!
do you know if in GP Mode it's possible de swap driver like kimi raikkonen ?
In GP mode , i only see F1 and F2 drivers
You need to generate the participant list with Advanced mode toggle as described in 'Overview' page for 'unused' drivers to appear in the DriverID swapper.

You need to generate the participant list with Advanced mode toggle as described in 'Overview' page for 'unused' drivers to appear in the DriverID swapper.
Thanks , last question
in game , grosjean face work fine ( without helmet but i keep following your tuto to fix it )
during the starting grid animation , grosjean face not work well , do you have any ideas ?
and for the unused drivers Is it normal that the commentary does not pronounce (audio) his name?

• Deleted member 147278

Thanks , last question
in game , grosjean face work fine ( without helmet but i keep following your tuto to fix it )
during the starting grid animation , grosjean face not work well , do you have any ideas ?
and for the unused drivers Is it normal that the commentary does not pronounce (audio) his name?
I'm assuming you figured out the face issue through 'Overview', since you liked the explanatory post.
In regards to missing audio calls, Yes that is normal. Since the audio files are not part of F1 22. I might take peek and see if I can audio patch them in same way I patched Jeff back in... but no promises on that as usual.

Quick note I forgot to add in my video in regards to the 'Helmet slots' ... The slot isn't just for the helmet, it will pull some other customization data from that slot as well ( poses , emotes )

hello derpish,

this tool is amazing. would it also work for the menu before I have to start a gp mode? so in the driver overview?
It only works before loading into a existing GP mode. Script currently can't detect GP save creation on starting a new GP mode. So creating a GP before hand and backing out to menu is a must or just edit already ongoing GP...
>As shown in the video (Don't need to load into it twice tho, I just did that accidentally while laughing at the script crash ;^) )

i am stuck in the race loading screen in myteam for some reason the game crashes, everything worked well in quali but now i am stuck in the loading screen
Please read through 'Overview' more carefully ...

I'm assuming you figured out the face issue through 'Overview', since you liked the explanatory post.
In regards to missing audio calls, Yes that is normal. Since the audio files are not part of F1 22. I might take peek and see if I can audio patch them in same way I patched Jeff back in... but no promises on that as usual.

Quick note I forgot to add in my video in regards to the 'Helmet slots' ... The slot isn't just for the helmet, it will pull some other customization data from that slot as well ( poses , emotes )

It only works before loading into a existing GP mode. Script currently can't detect GP save creation on starting a new GP mode. So creating a GP before hand and backing out to menu is a must or just edit already ongoing GP...
>As shown in the video (Don't need to load into it twice tho, I just did that accidentally while laughing at the script crash ;^) )

Please read through 'Overview' more carefully ...
Yeah my mistake should've read more carefully.. Is there a way I can fix this? Or is the game gonna keep crashing?

• Deleted member 147278

Yeah my mistake should've read more carefully.. Is there a way I can fix this? Or is the game gonna keep crashing?
Sadly, currently there is no way to fix already affected saves, hence my strong warnings about backups beforehand.

I still have an issue with helmets slots , i tried do the same setup as you but it's no working (the driver have no helmets).
i have huge issue with starting grid animation kimi head no working ( his face appear only in the car without helmet). i bring his head from f1 2020 maybe that's why ?

I still have an issue with helmets slots , i tried do the same setup as you but it's no working (the driver have no helmets).
i have huge issue with starting grid animation kimi head no working ( his face appear only in the car without helmet). i bring his head from f1 2020 maybe that's why ?
sorry , i fixed the problem about head missing
i still have no helmets issue.
in GP mode can we see the icons driver like hulkenberg ?

• Deleted member 147278

sorry , i fixed the problem about head missing
i still have no helmets issue.
in GP mode can we see the icons driver like hulkenberg ?
For the heads, I do recommend using F1 2021 files, as 2020 seemed to have issue loading from my experience.

For helmets slots , again it comes down to experimentation of which slot is which. Just start from 1, reload the event from menu and work from there...

One way of finding the correct custom slot you have designed, is by equipping that helmet yourself, making a throwaway GP with custom player and noting down the slot number from the custom player. And then assigning it to the driver you want to have that design slot.
(I will look into making this easier at some point, but my TODO list already bit too long atm...)

For Icons, info is in the 'Overview' ;)

For the heads, I do recommend using F1 2021 files, as 2020 seemed to have issue loading from my experience.

For helmets slots , again it comes down to experimentation of which slot is which. Just start from 1, reload the event from menu and work from there...

One way of finding the correct custom slot you have designed, is by equipping that helmet yourself, making a throwaway GP with custom player and noting down the slot number from the custom player. And then assigning it to the driver you want to have that design slot.
(I will look into making this easier at some point, but my TODO list already bit too long atm...)

For Icons, info is in the 'Overview' ;)
Thank you it's works now (helmets)
about the icons list , it don't appear in GP mode ,
i try to read the overview carefully but i don't understand why

I have the crack version, career is crashing when I try to enter Bahrain Qualy in Season 2. I just switched Alonso to Aston Martin (He was retiring) and Vettel to Alpine. I lost the save? I have no backup.

• Deleted member 147278

I have the crack version, career is crashing when I try to enter Bahrain Qualy in Season 2. I just switched Alonso to Aston Martin (He was retiring) and Vettel to Alpine. I lost the save? I have no backup.
Bahrain ? So assuming if not using my calendar tool, that's Race 1 of S2... I wonder if I said anything about Race 1 in the overview.

I mean without a backup that save slot is gone, as I currently still don't have a breakpoint script for fixing mid-weekend transfers messing up saves, as its basically throwing a stick in bunch of cogwheels and jamming them up.

Tho I have to clarify, you made that transfer before* the race in THAT season or at end of LAST season ? *Technically there is NO before when it comes to Race 1, that's why my bold warnings about it.

And how is Alonso retiring at start of a season, still assuming its Race 1 or was he already retired and you pulled him back in from Free Agent market or was it just a simple Vettel <-> Alonso transfer?

I wouldn't be surprised if there is more at play here when it comes to transferring drivers in-process of retiring, but currently this sounds like a R1 issue than anything else. (Only oddity being crash being reported when entering Qualy instead of Race)

Bahrein? Então, supondo que se não estiver usando minha ferramenta de calendário, essa é a Corrida 1 do S2... Gostaria de saber se eu disse alguma coisa sobre a Corrida 1 na visão geral.

Quero dizer, sem um backup, o slot de salvamento se foi, pois atualmente ainda não tenho um script de ponto de interrupção para corrigir as transferências no meio do fim de semana, atrapalhando os salvamentos, pois basicamente joga um pedaço de engrenagem em um monte de engrenagens e as bloqueia.

Mas preciso esclarecer, você fez essa transferência antes * da corrida naquela temporada ou no final da ÚLTIMA temporada? *Tecnicamente NÃO há antes quando se trata da Corrida 1, é por isso que meus avisos ousados sobre isso.

E como Alonso está se aposentando no início de uma temporada, ainda assumindo sua Corrida 1 ou ele já estava aposentado e você o puxou de volta do mercado de Agentes Livres ou foi apenas uma simples transferência de Vettel <-> Alonso?

Eu não ficaria surpreso se houvesse mais em jogo aqui quando se trata de transferir drivers em processo de aposentadoria, mas atualmente isso soa como um problema R1 do que qualquer outra coisa. (Apenas a estranheza é o acidente relatado ao entrar na Qualy em vez da Race)
Hello my friend, thanks for answer.
You are correct, I didn't use your calendar mod and I was in Race 1 S2. Luckily I got a backup by luck, digging through the files here.

I didn't understand the mod directly, because I'm not fluent in English I still need Google Translate. But yes, I did the transfer Alonso<->Vettel on the last day of the season, however I did other transfers of drivers from inside the grid (Like Albon<->Zhou) in Free Practice 1. I think that was my mistake, I should have done it all at once. When I finish this season in backup, I'll do it all at once on the last day of the season.

Technically he was retiring on the last day of the season, but out of the team already, I think that's pulling him back, isn't it? About the Q it was right there that the crash happened.

Finally, if there's something I've done wrong, you can correct me without any problems.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 270 34.4%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 217 27.7%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 146 18.6%
  • Watch party