16.110 At Bristol In A SK!

I am just 1/10 of a second off 15.9. Done over 200 laps of practice since I got my wheel yesterday. Now if I could just quit getting loose half way down the straight and eating the wall I would be ready to race. Running consistently 16.2s

I'm just a smidge faster than you. Best lap is a 16.010. Seen guys running 15.6's, and just cannot figure out how.

You're doing a lot better than I did with just 100 laps, though. I think I did 200 before my 'breakthrough' that got me to the low 16's. This track...frustrates me.;)

How'd your race end up? I qualled second in a low split and got passed by early on...ended up in seventh, I think, but a spin ahead of me put me back in fifth. Spent what seemed like a huge chunk of the race chasing the guy in fourth before finally passing him. He fell back rapidly after hanging with me for a lap or three...I suspect he nudged a wall and lost some speed because he got overtaken by someone else I never even saw eventually. Whoever that was I kept a 4-6 second gap on for the rest of the race.

Was a remarkably clean run. No incidents for me, and I didn't see many cars flying off the track. Didn't expect that at Bristol.;)

Haven't raced yet,but will tonight after I get back from the race track. Just ran a 15.976 in practice. You have to have some balls and car control, and hold it wide open no brakes either. Out of 16 laps the slowest was a 16.222 the rest were mostly 16.1s and lower.

I hit a 15.996 in a practice session not long before I raced, but it was pure fluke; I haven't been able to replicate it yet. Some of the fast guys (15.6-15-8) seem to be lifting very, very slightly in the corners when I watch replays...I broke 15 like you did, going flat out, so I'm not quite sure what they're doing.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 13 31.0%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 15 35.7%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Watch party

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 1 2.4%