rF2 1960s F3 @ Zandvoort - Thu 19 Apr 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
(Perfection would be the Formula Vee :p )
I was lapping in the Vee last night, it's a wonderful car. Thing is, it's a car that requires a bit of TLC to get the most out of it. I do worry though, that if I put a Vee event on, people might find it too difficult? Maybe they wouldn't sign up for it, or maybe they would all get all frustrated and quit out? I mean, if I were to schedule a Vee event for say... Ibara, do you think I'd get many serious sign ups? People who would be prepared to put a bit of effort in, to make sure they were confident in the car?

I'll sign you up now buddy. :)

Awwww yis, me too, please.

And as for the Vee question - I have no clue what "TLC" stands for, but I usually feel that I should play around with a cars and the track a few days before the races, anyway. And I know I'm not alone with that, so I doubt you will have problems with enough sign ups.

Awwww yis, me too, please.

And as for the Vee question - I have no clue what "TLC" stands for, but I usually feel that I should play around with a cars and the track a few days before the races, anyway. And I know I'm not alone with that, so I doubt you will have problems with enough sign ups.
Tender Loving Care - you need to treat her gentle & make her feel special... and then she'll find a reason to make you grovel anyway. :D

Adding you now. :)

I was lapping in the Vee last night, it's a wonderful car. Thing is, it's a car that requires a bit of TLC to get the most out of it. I do worry though, that if I put a Vee event on, people might find it too difficult? Maybe they wouldn't sign up for it, or maybe they would all get all frustrated and quit out? I mean, if I were to schedule a Vee event for say... Ibara, do you think I'd get many serious sign ups? People who would be prepared to put a bit of effort in, to make sure they were confident in the car?

I'm actually someone who personally backs out of the more difficult car combos more often then not! Don't get me wrong, I like the events you are setting up! And I'm enjoying the historic F3 cars quite a lot as well. If anything they'd probably make for a better event then the Vee.

It's just that the Vee is an incredibly cute car and I can't stop rambling about it!

Quick question: is there a reason why the starting times are one hour later than the rest of the events this week?

Personally the time of the other events suits me better than this later one, but I might have missed something, so just wanted to check :)

Quick question: is there a reason why the starting times are one hour later than the rest of the events this week?

Personally the time of the other events suits me better than this later one, but I might have missed something, so just wanted to check :)
Oops, sorry about that. I have been instructed to use a template for event threads. The times on the template are incorrect. My fault as I should have checked the times instead of blindly following orders. :roflmao:

*IMPORTANT! TIMES FOR THIS EVENT HAVE NOW BEEN CORRECTED*
Practice will begin at 19:00 UTC - sorry for any confusion this may have caused.

Last edited:
Oops, sorry about that. I have been instructed to use a template for event threads. The times on the template are incorrect. My fault as I should have checked the times instead of blindly following orders. :roflmao:

*IMPORTANT TIMES FOR THIS EVENT HAVE NOW BEEN CORRECTED*
Practice will begin at 19:00 UTC - sorry for any confusion this may have caused.
in football the penalties only fail those who throw it, all the people are wrong sometimes,:):):);):thumbsup: greetings

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 43 68.3%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 17 27.0%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 16 25.4%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 15 23.8%
  • No 3pa registration pages

Votes: 14 22.2%