AMS2 1hr Ginetta G58 @ Imola, Thursday 2nd March

Automobilista 2 Racing Club event
shameless recruitment spam again....

@ABOE UK, @Bhutch88, @Bjorn de Haas, @Daniel R., @Des Bain, @Eric S, @Ernebro, @Fiberoptix, @Frobs, @G-Slev, @Jan Larsen, @Jimlaad43, @jimortality, @joeymac, @Jochen Lenaerts, @Kees Veenstra, @Lloyd Johnston, @Lracer, @max1966i, @PurgerUK, @Raf Nix, @Reiche, @some_race_driver, @Stefan Hiller, @T1MKO, @The Almighty Snark

Fancy chucking the G58 around Imola for an hour this evening? (this time it really is at 8PM Malcolm!)

BTW, if anyone finds this irritating, please let me know and I'll make a note to keep you off the list. It's supposed to be a bit of fun, not feel like you are getting hassled at work! :)

Last edited:
shameless recruitment spam again....

@ABOE UK, @Bhutch88, @Bjorn de Haas, @Daniel R., @Des Bain, @Eric S, @Ernebro, @Fiberoptix, @Frobs, @G-Slev, @Jan Larsen, @Jimlaad43, @jimortality, @joeymac, @Jochen Lenaerts, @Kees Veenstra, @Lloyd Johnston, @Lracer, @max1966i, @PurgerUK, @Raf Nix, @Reiche, @some_race_driver, @Stefan Hiller, @T1MKO, @The Almighty Snark

Fancy chucking the G58 around Imola for an hour this evening? (this time it really is at 8PM Malcolm!)

BTW, if anyone finds this irritating, please let me know and I'll make a note to keep you off the list. It's supposed to be a bit of fun, not feel like you are getting hassled at work! :)
Hey Scott. Yes, why not. I have never driven the car but I am home so will give it a go and hold up the rear.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 16 32.7%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 17 34.7%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • Watch party

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 1 2.0%