2007 Formula One Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol :)

By the way, jsut read some article about the crash of Kubica.
At the hospital they have diagnosed that Kubica has a sprained ankle and a light brain mixup (hersenschudding).
This Thursday, the Belgian F1 doctor will say if it is OK for Kubica to drive the US Grand Prix.

There was also something in the article about the safey of the F1 cars. Every one now feels that the the F1 car is undestructible (or better to say safe). But in fact, the chances on a deadly accident have risen. Nevertheless, the F1 cars are made super strong, and the crashtests are more demanding each year.

I got a mail from BMW telling that Kubica left the hospital in Montreal at lunchtime yesterday and that he was able to drive a BMW X5 when he left.
He said: "I'm have no pain and feel good. I was lucky. It was a horrible crasch, but no injuries to talk about. I remember all of it."

To be able to drive the next race he must pass medical tests done by FIA's medical delagate at the track on thursday.

The Sauber team must announce the drivers for the coming US GP thursday 16.00 at the latest.

good news

mario call me up and ask me if i have time this weekend
but i hope robert will recovery until sunday
maybe i put the car on pole for him :D

And alonso is crying like little boy nice to hear :p

India will host a 2009 Championship round of the F1 !!! The FIA and the Indian governement came to an agreement about that.
The new circuit, which will be located around New Delhi, is still to be build but works will begin as soon as possible. The FIA made clear that it won't be a street circuit.

• Wido Rossen

Bosses of the Spyker team have issued a clear ultimatum to their 2007 driver lineup -- stop crashing or else.

They were furious after the chaotic Canadian grand prix because a potential points finish for the struggling Dutch squad went missing when both Adrian Sutil and Christijan Albers crashed.

Team principal Colin Kolles said afterwards that the mistakes must stop.

"Exactly," he clarified this week. "The retirements were avoidable and we know that."

Kolles said both he and technical chief Mike Gascoyne spoke to the pair in Montreal "and explained how we could not accept another situation like this".

Okay Albers , start looking for a place in the sportscar serie`s.:rolleyes:

• Wido Rossen

Fia anounct that the Circuit Gilles Villeneuve will be safer as off the next GP.
There will changes made to the wall.
The wall will follow the curve`s of the corners to prevent a massive inpact.
Further more there will be a fence on top of the wall between the two straights to prevent parts flying arround to the other straight.

So said Fia`s Charlie Whiting.
All this is due to the crash from Robert Kubica.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 72 70.6%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 26 25.5%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 19 18.6%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 19 18.6%