2008 RD Touring Car Championship (RACE 07)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pre-Quali will be fun

With more than 50% of the drivers consigned to pre-quali only, it may be time to come up with some creative thinking: how about grids 5-8 on Sunday morning, for the truly dedicated? Or late Saturday night, after the grid 1-4 races? Zero points to be awarded in those races, no incident reports etc., the whole show just to honour the effort of the slow guys. Just my five cents.

• Renaud de Munck

Hehehe, they also said at school that I had to read the questions better! :)

But still: it's with pretty much the same people as last time(s)?

Does it take a while for the confirmation email from GPCOS to be sent? I signed up about 1/2 hour ago and got a message that the email was sent, but I haven't received anything yet.

Thanks...

The question is whether all those 200+ drivers are all going to drive. But if we have the time, room and resources for additional groups then we will surely try to works it out.

Just checked and still nothing.

It looked like everything went ok, i.e. no errors, and it said that it sent the email, but still haven't received it. I've gotten other email messages however.

Thanks...

PS

I am hoping to sign up for the WTCC...

I guess some of those 220-something drivers will "drop out" as the series moved from the RSC. It will be very interesting to see how many that actually turns up at the grid. My guess is that the available 100 starting positions will be spoken for though.
:)
Kind regards,
Karl

max

yep, I also guess that not all of those who signed up will actually participate, let alone participate in all races. Just wanted to start a process of race direction also considering the non-qualifiers, which seems to have worked, thx Yoeri :)

With more than 50% of the drivers consigned to pre-quali only, it may be time to come up with some creative thinking: how about grids 5-8 on Sunday morning, for the truly dedicated? Or late Saturday night, after the grid 1-4 races? Zero points to be awarded in those races, no incident reports etc., the whole show just to honour the effort of the slow guys. Just my five cents.

I dont have problems with that really. Zero point groups dont have any administrative consequenses for us, so that could be an option. Thanks Eckhart

League rules

Have the the league rules been posted?
I checked in gpcos and don't see a download. Only a blank screen.

League rules
Download the PDF file at the Downloads section to your left

Any decision yet what is the start day of WTCC season? Here season schedule says 06.04-2008 and in GPCOS it says 03.05-2008?

btw. Can't belive that there is no racing this weekend:eek:

edit: 6.4 is sunday.... is there two season starts? Im so lost:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 412 69.2%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 259 43.5%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 281 47.2%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 124 20.8%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 163 27.4%
Back