2009 RD Touring Car Championship (RACE On)

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Roland Ehnström

@Bram, yes I guess I should drive a Chevy, just wish it wasn't front wheel drive... We'll see.

btw, do teammates have to race the same car model?

Hi Bram :). For a while ago you mentioned for me, that a skin pack with logos and stuff to the skinned car was to be released. I may be early with this skinning thing, but it would be nice if cars where ready in good time. Thanks ..:).

Bram what would happen if there are not a 100 people signed up? would they only have three servers and only 75 can qualify or there still be a fourth server and just run as many poeple as there are in it.

Here it is the skin i will use from now in all WTCC events but without the official logo's on it yet.

Jamie Wilson Masterpiece! Honda Accord R 2008. david7.jpg

Bram, Glenn Peterson made me a skin and uploaded it on to the download page. I'm not gonna send it yet cause i don't know if i can get it to work. Tell us when the logos are downloaded so he can put it on their or can he run it without the logo.

I hope it's quick because my skin is finished. Anyway, on the track list you might wanna consider macau or mantorp. Both pretty challenging but make sure the track isn't TOO hard to RACE on and we don't have to download tracks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 482 69.6%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 293 42.3%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 318 45.9%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 147 21.2%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 190 27.4%
Back