2011/2 RD Touring Car Championship (STCC 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had created a stcc2 custom skin ini fix for both of the issued cars, the chev cruze and the vw scirocco.

After the install of this fix, you can use the default ini custom skin format for both cars.

Model ID to use in the ini:

For vw scirocco: [VW Scirocco STCC2]

For chev cruze: [Chevrolet Cruze STCC2]

To Install: Just extract the files to your C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\YourAccount\race 07

I've tested the fix online, and there's no error or mismatch!

It's a very simple fix, but simbin just didn't bother to fix it. :frown:

DL : http://www.sendspace.com/file/7mpgb1

:woot: thks

Did i need the fix if i dont drive one of these cars?
Technically you don't need it, but without this fix, even if you have the chev cruze or the vw scirocco custom skins files installed, you will not see both cars in their custom skins form in the game. All you will see in the game in those custom skins cars will be a default looking chev cruze and a plain white colored vw scirocco.

An important note though, even if you don't have the fix installed, and others do, you still won't get a mismatch online! Hope it answered your question. :)

Having regard I can recommend a circut for the championship, one of the paths from the touring car chamionship in our region. You can download it and try it here yet.

http://www.mediafire.com/?3w05l8j5gtz05dn

Promo(for long layout):

Race weekend:

There is a problem with the time of attack, only to start, but in practice, qual, race, works without errors. One disadvantage of this Circut is the fact that only 24 vehicles, but if someone knows can be restated (as far as I know, and I do not know much about it ... I think AIW file) and the central and during the attack, which also works well, but begins with a mistake, and to rewrite the 30 vehicles.

Download, drive, try if you like ... say.

I love her, and the track on one side of the highway, is much more fast in some parts, some are slow and dangerous, has two more dangerous braking from full speed, hairpins, swing, and does not forgive mistakes, I find it more interesting than Reutlingen.

From our SimRacing weekend on rFactor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 301 34.5%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 245 28.1%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 164 18.8%
  • Watch party