2011 Formula One Brazilian Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mark is a good driver but personally, the least liked person in the pits. Not just this season but all through his career he has been the one i can clearly say, i wouldn't get along with him at all. Barrichello on the other hand, i'm gonna miss him, the Michael Palin of F1 drivers. Honest, nice person without overinflated ego.

If I'm honest, I don't think Webber would feel the need to keep any sort for alligence to Red Bull. he doesn't seem like that kind of person.
I think he'd make a clean cut.

I watched the race without commentary and we just assumed it was a team order to get Webber 3rd in the championship. (Team orders are allowed now right?) Did the team or Vettel say there was a gearbox problem?

Anyways, congrats to both Webber, Vettel and Red Bull. They have all done a great job.

The team said there was a gearbox problem (2nd and 3rd).
You could tell when Vettel came into the pits that there was a problem.

Combine that with the fact that Hamilton, Di Resta, Senna all had pretty much the same problem. I don't think Red Bull made anything up to help Webber.

Team orders that weren't made evident to don't take value from Mark's victory... logical, anything RBR had in play was P3 in drivers champ so it's logycal, I didn't liked the way they did it, they must think F1 fans are retarded.

Team orders that weren't made evident to don't take value from Mark's victory... logical, anything RBR had in play was P3 in drivers champ so it's logycal, I didn't liked the way they did it, they must think F1 fans are retarded.
"Janson save fuel, we must save fuel" worked for some fans so I guess the gear box was a good one too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 2 22.2%